It's The First Annual Nude Day Erotic Story Contest!

I wouldn't know exactly how the contest is decided. I'd thought it was based on the average as long as you were over 25 votes.

Since I know I didn't vote for myself more than once, I guess that means someone(s) else did. Well, if I keep losing fives like this, I might just get that last place award after all!

:D

Calibetsy,

As I read the rules, for a story to be elgible, it must get at least 25 votes (one per person). Of the ones that qualify, the story with the highest average score (ranging 1.00 to 5.00) is the winner. All the stories on the Nude Day list with an "H" have a score of at least 4.5. However, they may not have the 25 individual votes needed to qualify. (And what's much worse, they're probably out of contention for that coveted last spot.)

==

SexySoBeChick,
Well, if I keep losing fives like this, I might just get that last place award after all!
Not without getting past the Great Og and yours truly. :)

Rumple Foreskin

Last edited:
Svenskaflicka said:
Damned! I "only" got 4.22!:mad:
Judging from all the "H's" on the contest list, I'd say you may not make it to the winner's circle. But look at the bright side. If you got 25 or more votes, you might push Og and me for last place dis-honors. :)

Rumple Foreskin

Something about what Laurel said makes me think it isn't just overall average--that it's also dependant on number of votes.

I think what that really means is that Laurel will take a look at the ppl with more than 25 votes, and with averages over 4, and look holistically at their vote histories, and pick one. :)

Thank you, Laurel! :)

Hey. No mention of last place there. I'm officially throwing my hat in the ring for that distinguished honour.

Now who's going to tally that comp. Rumple? Og?

Gauche

Gotta set my alarm clock

Is it the 14th yet? I hope someone will remind me.
MG

get two alarm clocks, MG

Keep in mind our U.K. and Swedish friends; I'm sure you can do the math.

eagerly, Perdita

Nice try

Huh. None of our regulars here finished in the money. Obviously a rigged vote by nefarious elements who are consumed by envy of the talent here in the AH. I didn't enter, but I feel I did my part by voting early and often.
MG

Förhoppningsvis är det ingen som fattar vilka fula svordomar jag använder, om jag skriver dem på svenska... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Svenskaflicka
Sore loser:(

Sour grapes

Hiya, Svenska,
Don't feel bad. We know you could have won if you had really tried. You didn't really want to win anyway, did you? I mean all that fuss and adulation would just be too much trouble.
MG

Losing contest

I think the only way we are going to find out who came last is to put our hands up.

My scores, now, are:

Bastille Day: 4.34 Votes 59; Views 13268
Beach Party: 4.13 Votes 39; Views 12405

Anyone admit to lower than 4.13?

Og

PS. That is many more votes per story than most of mine normally get.

Congratulations to the winners!!

Okay Ogg, I will post my scores...4.36 votes 218, views 34918

Well I'd like to thank the 5 people who gave me a last minute 1 vote.

On 31 votes I had a score of 4.18 (or similar) and finished with:

Hot as July. 13971 reads, 36 votes and a score of 3.72

Gauche

BIG UP to the winners. Well done.

Views: 18,165
Votes: 90
Average: 4.66

(sigh)

Looks like I lose again. I guess I'm happy to be mediocre.:)

SexySoBeChick said:
Average: 4.66Looks like I lose again. I guess I'm happy to be mediocre.:)
Dear SSBC,
A score like that is definitely not mediocre. You should be proud of that.
MG

MG,

I was only kidding! I am proud of it and all the feedback I got. It was a great experience all the way around.

--SSBC ;)

Fit For Last

Well I didn't come in last but thanks to the two pity votes that put me on 25 votes exactly with over 7000 reads and an average of 4.56 but I was in contention for a while if you can't get enough votes does that automatically make you last place? Oh and congradulations to all the winners well done and everyone else? Better luck next time.

Back