"On the Job" Story Event 2024

Sigh… story got moved from EC to mature… I don’t think they read the story first…
They probably didn't read it, their bot probably saw a couple references to grandma or something and said "I KNOW BETTER THAN SOME AUTHOR!!!"
Screw with the authors and let the trolls run free...

They probably didn't read it, their bot probably saw a couple references to grandma or something and said "I KNOW BETTER THAN SOME AUTHOR!!!"
Screw with the authors and let the trolls run free...
Nah. I read it (and voted 👍), and mature is a good category. That relationship is the crux of the story.

I have had several re-categorized over the years. No big deal.
Actually, I think that the categories should be abolished and just have the tags -- I see no point in having both.
I respectfully disagree. When I go to a bookstore (remember those?), I like to know where the novels are, where the history books are, etc. I read the covers of the books (think tags) to determine if that particular book is one I want to purchase. It would make no sense to have them all jumbled together.

Just because there has been a little confusion, have people been hitting the Notes section with OnTheJob? No year etc...geez, my story is taking WAY too long to write...too many things getting in the way!!!! 😲

Hello. First post in here, nice to meet you all.

I've got an ongoing series about a woman working in a newsagent who enjoys selling the adult magazines she stocks to her customers.

I've just submitted part 4, I assume for my next submission (it's already written, just editing) I could enter this?

*Edit* Ignore me, the story doesn't fulfil the criteria:

The ENTIRE story must happen at a place of employment.

I'm determined to enter some competition or another at some point 😁

Just because there has been a little confusion, have people been hitting the Notes section with OnTheJob? No year etc...geez, my story is taking WAY too long to write...too many things getting in the way!!!! 😲
I've covered all my bases and literally put both "OnTheJob" and "ON THE JOB 2024", as two lines in the Notes. Don't know if that's excessive, but my story has been approved in something like 8 hours :)

I've covered all my bases and literally put both "OnTheJob" and "ON THE JOB 2024", as two lines in the Notes. Don't know if that's excessive, but my story has been approved in something like 8 hours :)
That's a very good sign. I've seen less than that but Laurel and her pet bots prioritize their contests and events... mostly

Hello. First post in here, nice to meet you all.

I've got an ongoing series about a woman working in a newsagent who enjoys selling the adult magazines she stocks to her customers.

I've just submitted part 4, I assume for my next submission (it's already written, just editing) I could enter this?

*Edit* Ignore me, the story doesn't fulfil the criteria:

The ENTIRE story must happen at a place of employment.

I'm determined to enter some competition or another at some point 😁
By the way, I'm enjoying this series. Not my usual cup of, but I like it.

Just to say, my story 'The Emergency Entrances R Here' is doing less well than I expected, especially the ratings. Sadly without any comments I don't know if some of the low scores are due to a an unsual character interaction* or older terms for sex acts** or the relative passive role of the two women***. I had thought that as a bit of a 60/70's sex romp it would have been more popular. Ho Humm! Please DM me if you can help and don't want to on the site, it's not a long story, especially if you ignore the top and tail (I hope it's not getting hit on the post story chatter!)

Thanks in anticipation. Alex

*OK a gay man who is content to have anal sex with the older Stewardess doggy style.
**Jaxie for ass and sodomy for anal sex.
***The Stewardesses are expected to sleep with the most senior member of the male crew who want them.

Maybe I’m just not looking hard enough, but is there a page somewhere with all the entries?
There shouldn't be. This isn't a site contest. This is a user-generated exercise. Lists for these haven't been produced until the end of the story posting period.

If you click on a published story and look for the tags, you can click on the "On the Job 2024" tag and see the list of stories that have been published. Looks like nothing's been published since the 17th, so there will probably be a bunch going live again tomorrow.

I added the tag 'on the job' to my story.
When it was released I noticed the tag had changed to 'on the job 2024'.

There shouldn't be. This isn't a site contest. This is a user-generated exercise. Lists for these haven't been produced until the end of the story posting period.
They have posted lists for author challenges before. The links for Wicked Games and Pink Orchid are on the home page now.

They have posted lists for author challenges before. The links for Wicked Games and Pink Orchid are on the home page now.
Both of the those challenges are over. That's when challenge lists get listed--when submissions have closed.

Both of the those challenges are over. That's when challenge lists get listed--when submissions have closed.
Wicked Games went up right at the start of that challenge. I know because I was one of the authors invited to enter it.

Maybe, like many things here, it depends who is leading the event and their 'standing' on the site.

My On the Job story just posted am I am Psyched! It's my first entry into a challenge. Gunna hmmm... maybe post another one if possible... can't wait to read you guys' entries! This was so fun.
This is the first one I've entered as well as far as an open author sponsored challenge.

I'm not generally one for these things, but I wanted to support Heyall.

Back