Will J6 Convictions Be Overthrown

They tried to prevent Biden from taking office, you potato brained imbecile. They deserve what they get for believing trump.
Being a psychotic Trump hater doesn't validate your delusional banter, actually, it makes you look like an empty talking head with absolutely zero ability for creative thought, *meaning* you're a fucking mindless lemming with zero intellectual capacity.

Being a psychotic Trump hater doesn't validate your delusional banter, actually, it makes you look like an empty talking head with absolutely zero ability for creative thought, *meaning* you're a fucking mindless lemming with zero intellectual capacity.
"Lemming", good word. :)

You blindly support trump and believe all his lies and you call me a lemming. Lmao.
Nothing is delusional about what I said, I speak the facts. Not my fault you trumptards are mentally defective. You have the cognitive ability of a potato.

Weird how she doesn't take credit for establishing it nor does she mention rioters.

Deplorable desperation is spiking again - probably due to the traitor's trial.

Pretty soon they'll peg Biden as advocating waterboarding for the QAnon Shaman. 😁

Deplorable desperation is spiking again - probably due to the traitor's trial.

Pretty soon they'll peg Biden as advocating waterboarding for the QAnon Shaman. 😁
Conflation and obfuscation along with some spin.

Harris supports bail reform and organizations who provide relief for those who need it.

I doubt they could provide a single case regarding an actual rioter who was released as a result of such practices.

Not to mention that judges are the ones who determine bail and release terms.

J6 is going to get tossed because of inconsistent signaling by the Capitol Police. If you want a riot to stop, you resist the riot, not open the doors. For that reason, Ashli Babbitt had a legal expectation that she would not encounter lethal force despite this mob of morons breaking through the glass window into the chambers of Congress.

Back