Will J6 Convictions Be Overthrown

Insurrection is whatever the Democrats say it is. The BLM attacks that burned down a federal courthouse, the BLM attack that burned a historic church in DC, burned numerous cities, and the subsequent attack on the White House by communist BLM mobs that injured 60 plus SS agents and forced the SS to move the President and his family into a bunker was not insurrection, but the trespass at the Capitol that insulted Nancy Pelosi was.
And yet there were black lives matter protestors who did not do any of those things.

Just as there were people in DC on January 6 who did not break into the closed Capitol building by assaulting police and breaking doors and windows.

Weird.

And yet there were black lives matter protestors who did not do any of those things.
Not relevant, since enough of them did. Sort of like the LA riots, Tulsa riot, Watts riots, Detroit riots, etc. these were just fairly typical American race riots.

Not relevant, since enough of them did. Sort of like the LA riots, Tulsa riot, Watts riots, Detroit riots, etc. these were just fairly typical American race riots.
Of course it's relevant.

People chose to commit violence, but conflating them with people who did not is purposeful.

People chose to commit violence, but conflating them with people who did not is purposeful.
Without the BLM protests, the riots would not have occurred, and the rioters came from the group of BLM protesters.

So no, it's just honest to do this.

Without the BLM protests, the riots would not have occurred, and the rioters came from the group of BLM protesters.
Again, conflation. Not all black lives matter protestors are violent.

It's not honest at all. Just as the use of BLM I stead of black lives matter. Just as blm riots instead of black lives matter protests.

It's all a way of guiding the discussion and gaslighting the truth.

Insurrection is whatever the Democrats say it is. The BLM attacks that burned down a federal courthouse, the BLM attack that burned a historic church in DC, burned numerous cities, and the subsequent attack on the White House by communist BLM mobs that injured 60 plus SS agents and forced the SS to move the President and his family into a bunker was not insurrection, but the trespass at the Capitol that insulted Nancy Pelosi was.
blm doesn't represent democrats, vetteman. just like you don't represent patriots.

Without BLM protests against cops killing black people, there wouldn't have been a coup attempt by black people trying to prevent a Democratic Party President.

Got it.

What's wrong in your view with using BLM? Acronym collision?
It's a way to dismiss the actual movement and conflate them with riots and whatever bad shit people want. Plus, it's difficult for racist assholes to actual say the words.

It's just an acronym, like MAGA.
Except that maga is synonymous with the Republican party.

But no, it's not the same. There's a reason why people use BLM rather than Black Lives Matter. And it's easy to tell who and why

There's a reason why people use BLM rather than Black Lives Matter.
It's no different from any other acronym. I think you're trying to control people through language policing here.

MAGA = "Make America Great Again" which is a borrowed slogan (and was even borrowed when Reagan used it).

BLM = "Black Lives Matter"

Same difference

It's no different from any other acronym. I think you're trying to control people through language policing here.

MAGA = "Make America Great Again" which is a borrowed slogan (and was even borrowed when Reagan used it).

BLM = "Black Lives Matter"

Same difference
You're allowed to be wrong.

It's never a debate with you, someone lies and you swear to it.:D
This is a politics forum. This is not a political debate forum.

Histrionics and delusion are what drive most threads here... especially yours.

Yes if we were talking about a simple ruling "overturned" is the proper term. In this case, a positive decision for the defendant "overthrows" an entire Department of Justice "system" of governmental judicial procedure that has imprisoned hundreds of Americans. So, I think it applies but your ability to pick fly shit out of pepper is certainly not injured by it all. So please, do rave on.:rolleyes:
Just like Ol' Babydoll Hands. Use the wrong word, and then pretend that's the word you meant to use. I also don't think you understand the definition of the word "rave". 🙄

I do, however, concur that your opinions are fly shit.

Just like Ol' Babydoll Hands. Use the wrong word, and then pretend that's the word you meant to use. I also don't think you understand the definition of the word "rave". 🙄

I do, however, concur that your opinions are fly shit.
So says an alleged former stud who burned down his manhood in a column of smoke. SF is a victim of problematic sexual behavior and should seek a professional therapist for advice on curbing strategies before she identifies as her asshole.

Back