Will J6 Convictions Be Overthrown

"Acronym" is a pretty basic definition.
Of course it is.

So is debate and discussion.

It doesn't mean that I'm required to debate anything nor does it mean I don't understand why acronyms are used.

Everyone in the capital was there illegally that day. All of them are criminals no matter what you trumptards say. Deal with it.
Im sorry you are so filled with your bullshit ideas. I doubt you even know where the capitol is

Of course it is.

So is debate and discussion.

It doesn't mean that I'm required to debate anything nor does it mean I don't understand why acronyms are used.
What a double talking douche, you debate and defame every post, you most be a fucking mouthpiece

What a double talking douche, you debate and defame every post, you most be a fucking mouthpiece
I mock most threads. Because most threads are histrionic or delusional.

Debate or defamation aren't needed.

Im sorry you are so filled with your bullshit ideas. I doubt you even know where the capitol is
Nothing bullshit about it. I saw the trumptards break down doors, I saw the trumptards break windows, I saw the trumptards assault the police, I heard the trumptards chant death threats. I saw the trumptard take the room temperature challenge. Not my fault you're a brain dead trumptard with their head in the sand. You're wrong, I'm right. Nothing new.

I just hope and pray they let all those poor hostages, I mean sightseers, I mean tourists, or patriots 🤔 run free so they can sight see again soon! 🇺🇸🫡

So says an alleged former stud who burned down his manhood in a column of smoke. SF is a victim of problematic sexual behavior and should seek a professional therapist for advice on curbing strategies before she identifies as her asshole.
At least try to make your fly shit insults make sense. That was just a word salad.

That's what you were language policing.
Oh looky what you did there.

Wtf is "language policing"? Is that when you point out that people are purposely diminishing a valid movement by using acronyms and conflating unrelated topics?

I tried to phrase it more compassionately than that, but yes, that's what I said when you argued this.
Lol..you're still stuck in a debate world.

I don't give a shit how you phrase your stupidity.

A man goes in for an audience with the Pope some decades ago.

"Father, I just heard a great Polish joke!" says the man.

"My son, I am Polish," said the Pope.

"That's okay, Father," says the man. "I'll say it real slowly."

Back