Do guns make us more safe?

We know SOME facts, not all the facts.

What's interesting is that you're saying he was 5150 and that the police KNEW IT, yet somehow this guy was allowed to either acquire or keep his guns. I'd say this qualifies as a massive failure of your gun control policies and ideology.

So, where are you on that?

It also illustrates the commonality in all of these situations, that the shooter is mentally ill.

Where are you on that issue?

Meanwhile, 1400 dead in Israel after a raid by terrorists ought to tell you that disarming the people doesn't stop the killing.

And I've yet to hear anything out of you on that issue either.

Ultimately, the Maine shooter will either be taken into custody or will be DOA. However, until all of the facts are known, using this tragedy to try and foster the idea that disarming more victims is "safer" than allowing them to defend themselves is stupid.

Which we all know is what you are most of the time.

I try. I really try. I try to grant you the benefit of who you say you are but you continually prove with your stated points that you are more likely someone working for the garbage company that clears the dumpster located at the back of a law office than anyone associated with the law.

What's interesting is that you're saying he was 5150 and that the police KNEW IT, yet somehow this guy was allowed to either acquire or keep his guns. I'd say this qualifies as a massive failure of your gun control policies and ideology.

It also illustrates the commonality in all of these situations, that the shooter is mentally ill.

Meanwhile, 1400 dead in Israel after a raid by terrorists ought to tell you that disarming the people doesn't stop the killing.

Ultimately, the Maine shooter will either be taken into custody or will be DOA. However, until all of the facts are known, using this tragedy to try and foster the idea that disarming more victims is "safer" than allowing them to defend themselves is stupid.

The only country in the world with more guns than citizens has the highest homicide rate in the world outside of active war zones.

The only solution that will make everyone safer is more guns.

Is that the sort of logic that you approve of?

The fact is your gun laws are insane and people get massacred on a regular basis. Other countries have sane gun laws and people do not get massacred on a regular basis.

The End.

This is a prime example of the failure their gun control policies, either the people in charge of gun control policies are completely inept or criminally complicit.... this monster (card) has so many "red flags" I get the distinct impression the anti gun nazi crowd actually wanted this ticking bomb to go off the rails...

Anybody and everybody who think the solution to their grievances is to shoot innocents are surely ill, diagnosed or not. It is disingenuous to use that to argue against controls that would work better.
And speaking of commonality all these incidents have in common is the use of automatic weapons against innocents.

This is a prime example of the failure their gun control policies, either the people in charge of gun control policies are completely inept or criminally complicit.... this monster (card) has so many "red flags" I get the distinct impression the anti gun nazi crowd actually wanted this ticking bomb to go off the rails...

Finally! You and I agree on something! This was a huge failure of those in charge of gun control policies! You tell ‘em Buffalogurl! Someone, maybe the cops, should have gone to this guys home and taken away his freakin guns! They failed!
Hmmmmm.
Waaaait a minute… 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Are you arguing for gun confiscation?
By the Man? The popo? The government?
From a US citizen????

Do you have evidence he was insane? Please share. My question...before you start...how would an insane person be capable of launching a boat at the boat launch...and have it tied up there ready for a quick departure...all before he killed anyone. Does that sound insane?

You said you'd shoot me for no reason so I don't see a reason to stop dragging it up.
You keep repeating this lie over and over and over just like a 2 year old. I never said I would shoot you for no reason, you however said you would attack me with your walking stick unprovoked to prove I wouldn't be able to react fast enough to shoot you. I repeatedly said I would retreat as you attacked me until I could not retreat any further, then absolutely I would shoot you until your attack stopped. If you die from your own lunacy then so be it.

HisArpy: Ultimately, the Maine shooter will either be taken into custody or will be DOA.

Ok, I get it! This is what Charlton Heston meant by prying from one’s cold dead hands.

Do you have evidence he was insane? Please share. My question...before you start...how would an insane person be capable of launching a boat at the boat launch...and have it tied up there ready for a quick departure...all before he killed anyone. Does that sound insane?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe the FACT that the was committed to a mental hospital might be a clue to his state of sanity.

Or did you purposefully omit that part in your support of a mass murderer just so you could push the anti-gun narrative that FAILED US YET AGAIN?

The only country in the world with more guns than citizens has the highest homicide rate in the world outside of active war zones.

The only solution that will make everyone safer is more guns.

Is that the sort of logic that you approve of?

Your idea is that disarming the people in the wagon trains gong westward to protect them against being slaughtered by the indians has no merit.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe the FACT that the was committed to a mental hospital might be a clue to his state of sanity.

Or did you purposefully omit that part in your support of a mass murderer just so you could push the anti-gun narrative that FAILED US YET AGAIN?
Was he insane when he purchased the guns ( I knew I would pull in a sucker)

It's a distraction from the anti-jew rallies and the tragedy in Israel by those who support Hamas either openly or clandestinely.

Was he insane when he purchased the guns ( I knew I would pull in a sucker)

Under the law, the moment he was committed to the mental hospital he lost his ability to own, purchase, or possess guns. The onus was on LAW ENFORCEMENT to enforce the law and confiscate his guns.

THAT is where the failure is. Not a single law abiding gun owner is to blame for that fuckup. Nor are we to blame for your inept ability to discern where the incompetence truly lies.

Your idea is that disarming the people in the wagon trains gong westward to protect them against being slaughtered by the indians has no merit.
Maybe...if they didn't come in and take what wasn't theirs? They might not have needed the guns?

Odd how that works

their existing gun control policies do not prevent a person who voluntarily stayed in a mental health institute from purchasing a firearm the very same day they leave it. maybe place the blame on the lack of gun control laws, including no red flag laws, rather than speculate with ridiculous, spurious, and—quite frankly—disgusting propaganda about those who would prefer guns be less accessible to those who might harm others with them. In other words, fuck off.

• Maine does not require background checks on all gun sales or permits to carry guns, and it has a longrunning culture of sport shooting and hunting.
Maine — the site of a deadly mass shooting on Wednesday — has among the most relaxed gun laws of any state.

Maine has a longstanding culture of hunting and sport shooting, and more than half the households in the state have firearms, the Boston University School of Public Health found in 2022.

The northeast state doesn't require a permit to carry firearms and allows both open carry and concealed carry. It also doesn't require background checks on gun sales and doesn't ban high-capacity magazines.
Everytown for Gun Safety ranked the state 25th in the country on the strength of gun control measures, noting that while 89% of gun deaths in the state result from suicide, Maine "lacks most basic laws that would help reduce suicide, including background checks for all gun sales, an Extreme Risk law, and waiting periods."
https://www.insider.com/maine-gun-control-laws-explained-lewiston-shooting-2023-10

Well...if you act like a child...I treat you like a child

Which is why you played the "Mr. Lawyer" card first? Because you're not the one with the childish attitude?

Go back to the make believe "adult" table.

HisArpy has me on ignore, and I’m gonna give him credit for that because I admit that all my posts to him are a set up for a takedown.
So could someone tell him that I think he is an ass and that he is openly advocating for the government to confiscate guns.
Correction: tell him for me that he’s a dumb ass.

Which is why you played the "Mr. Lawyer" card first? Because you're not the one with the childish attitude?

Go back to the make believe "adult" table.
Hey...I expect a "lawyer" to be knowledgeable in....something as trivial as the law? But who am I to question your lies. I let others decide for themselves

Maybe...if they didn't come in and take what wasn't theirs? They might not have needed the guns?

Odd how that works

Lol, that's right blame the VICTIMS for getting themselves killed.

Yet another example of you inability to reason.

Back