Do guns make us more safe?

Hey...I expect a "lawyer" to be knowledgeable in....something as trivial as the law? But who am I to question your lies. I let others decide for themselves

Which, again, is why you played the "Mr. Lawyer" card first?

You seem to believe that you're smart when it's obvious that you aren't smart at all. You're not even moderately intelligent.

Lol, that's right blame the VICTIMS for getting themselves killed.

Yet another example of you inability to reason.
Who were the victims? I know....that's that silly thing called CRT that you hate

their existing gun control policies do not prevent a person who voluntarily stayed in a mental health institute from purchasing a firearm the very same day they leave it. maybe place the blame on the lack of gun control laws, including no red flag laws, rather than speculate with ridiculous, spurious, and—quite frankly—disgusting propaganda about those who would prefer guns be less accessible to those who might harm others with them. In other words, fuck off.

https://www.insider.com/maine-gun-control-laws-explained-lewiston-shooting-2023-10

Unfortunately for you, FEDERAL LAW does prohibit it.

Who were the victims? I know....that's that silly thing called CRT that you hate

Proof of this?

Or is it just you trying to move the goalposts?

Arpy can't stay on topic very well

You seem to be having a difficult time even remembering what the topic is. Shooting victims. In Maine. By a nutball you seem to be supporting just so you can blame said victims.

Hamas much?

Unfortunately for you, FEDERAL LAW does prohibit it.
So which is it Mr "Lawyer"...the cops fault? The Federal Govt's fault? The State's fault? You are bouncing around pointing fingers at them all. Which is it?

The only country in the world with more guns than citizens has the highest homicide rate in the world outside of active war zones.

The only solution that will make everyone safer is more guns.

Is that the sort of logic that you approve of?

Homicide isn't the same as "murder with a gun."

So which is it Mr "Lawyer"...the cops fault? The Federal Govt's fault? The State's fault? You are bouncing around pointing fingers at them all. Which is it?

Law enforcement is what I said.

Or can't you read?

So tell me...how was the law enforcement supposed to know there was a problem? Careful....you are being set up

There is a Fed database run by the FBI which is supposed to notify local officials whenever the name of a prohibited person is linked to possession/purchase of a firearm.

That's how.

Under the law, the moment he was committed to the mental hospital he lost his ability to own, purchase, or possess guns. The onus was on LAW ENFORCEMENT to enforce the law and confiscate his guns.

THAT is where the failure is. Not a single law abiding gun owner is to blame for that fuckup. Nor are we to blame for your inept ability to discern where the incompetence truly lies.
Under the law, the moment he was allowed out of that mental hospital his rights were restored.

Your idea is that disarming the people in the wagon trains gong westward to protect them against being slaughtered by the indians has no merit.
You mean those residents who were standing their ground against the invaders?

Under the law, the moment he was committed to the mental hospital he lost his ability to own, purchase, or possess guns. The onus was on LAW ENFORCEMENT to enforce the law and confiscate his guns.

THAT is where the failure is. Not a single law abiding gun owner is to blame for that fuckup. Nor are we to blame for your inept ability to discern where the incompetence truly lies.
I wonder if HIPAA laws need to be revised.

HisArpy said:
Your idea is that disarming the people in the wagon trains gong westward to protect them against being slaughtered by the indians has no merit.

Yet another head scratcher of a forwarded argument from the guy casually strolling by a law office. I’m no lawyer but I am pretty confident I have a fairly strong case to win both in the court of law and public opinion in arguing that native Americans were standing their ground in defending what they considered their home against invasive (dare I say barging through their front door?) settler encroachment.

There's an exception in HIPAA for government and law enforcement so the prohibition against revealing or transmitting the information doesn't apply.
Perhaps a mandate that medical personnel will inform law enforcement if an individual possesses firearms.

You mean those residents who were standing their ground against the invaders?

Well now, here's nicely framed false claim that isn't backed up by facts or history. For your information, many of the indigenous peoples in America actually stated that they did not "own" the land. Thus it was not theirs to "defend."

Well now, here's nicely framed false claim that isn't backed up by facts or history. For your information, many of the indigenous peoples in America actually stated that they did not "own" the land. Thus it was not theirs to "defend."
Lol....holy fuck this is a dumb take

Perhaps a mandate that medical personnel will inform law enforcement if an individual possesses firearms.

Again, already exists.

The lies being told by the anti-gun zealots are legion and have clouded the facts behind a curtain of smoke and obscuring clouds of cheap glitter.

Under the law, the moment he was allowed out of that mental hospital his rights were restored.

Nope.

Under the NICS Improvement Act, he must petition to have his rights restored and his name removed from the list.

Again, already exists.

The lies being told by the anti-gun zealots are legion and have clouded the facts behind a curtain of smoke and obscuring clouds of cheap glitter.
Please share with the Court Mr Lawyer...why a medical personnel would know if a patient possesses firearms? This should be fun.

Is it now a standard question?

What you said is that you love the Constitution "because you can change it." So, to use your analogy; you love someone but only if they dye their hair, wear different clothes, get plastic surgery, etc. instead of loving them for who they are
the founding fathers loved the constitution so much that they allowed amendments to be enacted. you really are one of the dumbest people in litstory.

derp.

Back