Hospital Chain Story Thread

A joke?

Just thought I'd chuck in a joke, for good measure.

Good Old Tony
Tony, an old Italian man, was admitted to the hospital. The nurse was following the doctor's orders and went to the old man and asked, "Did you have an enema?" Tony replied, "Tony no have enema." So the nurse proceeded with the enema.
A second nurse came in and asked Tony the same question and Tony responded for the second time, "Tony no have enema." Again, the Doctor's order was carried out and the nurse proceeded with the enema.
A third nurse came in and asked Tony the same question. Tony, getting upset, responded, "Tony no have enema!! Everybody Tony's friend!!"

Hey, that could even be used in the story, it's a little non-consent, but not to worry.

Katie :rolleyes:

Just to make everyone happy and get them of this ruddy Enema kick. I'll deal with that as my next story, Kay? You just darn wel better vote for me you hear?
Love ya, Penance

Tatelou said:
With complete 'faeces'tiousness,

Katie ;) [/B]
My dyslexia's got me, what is that last word. I've read it five times and I can't understand it.

PenanceS said:
My dyslexia's got me, what is that last word. I've read it five times and I can't understand it.

Penance, I was just being silly. I was doing a bit of corny word-play. I mixed up two words, one being faeces, which means poo, putting it politely. The other is facetiousness, which means acting in a way that is trying, but failing to be amusing, or using inappropriate humour. However, I thought it was quite appropriate. ;)

Katie :rose:

I can see how someone with dyslexia could have a hard time with that ;)

Did we ever decide on a time line for this thing. It's still pending. Chicklet, have you worked with the second chapter? Pen

Back to the original focus...
Is ANYONE interested in this chain story with old PenanceS or not?

FYI for all of the posters for this hospital thread...
We NEED A TIMELINE I.E. Who's posting what, and when.
If you are willing, we need to do this soon, otherwise, according to Laurel, it Won't get posted and I know that we'd all hate to have that Happen.
Either Post when everyone wants to do what chapter next, I'm assuming thats you Chicklet.
BTW did you ever get the storyline, I E-mailed you, PENANCES

Shcedual for this thread...

Hey Everyone, come on. I thought we were all interested in this thing. I need to figure out whose doing what with this thread and/or what the scedual will be for the chain. we need to get on this if we're doing it at all.
I can submit the first part at any time, let me know if you are stil interested, Pen

Back