Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Yes, it is...I'd love to see it again some day, and let Mrs see! Good to have you back!

I've been a bad Chain story leader... lazy and irresponsible. Work and Family had a lot to do with my time away from Lit but I do want to finish up this chain. We're so close. I'll be working on my chapter off and on this week between the hours I am working and the free time (though it is limited) I have for the computer.

Bare with me please. :kiss:

Goodo!

I'll start dragging Angelina off the back burner and start thinking about her again then :)

Bare with me please. :kiss:

Darling, you know I would love to bare with you. :devil:;)

I have been having the same problem of late. It seems any time I think I might have an idea to run with (not just for the Chain, but for anything) something comes up that keeps me from the puter, or even scribbling notes for later.

I have, however, begun rereading the third chapters from everyone else in the hopes of getting my own third part done this week. *cross fingers*

:cool:

Darling, you know I would love to bare with you. :devil:;)

I have been having the same problem of late. It seems any time I think I might have an idea to run with (not just for the Chain, but for anything) something comes up that keeps me from the puter, or even scribbling notes for later.

I have, however, begun rereading the third chapters from everyone else in the hopes of getting my own third part done this week. *cross fingers*

:cool:
Bare with me then. But be forewarned you'll have to be a bit more... controlling. :devil: :kiss:

Good luck with computer time. I know it isn't easy!

Bare with me then. But be forewarned you'll have to be a bit more... controlling. :devil: :kiss:

Good luck with computer time. I know it isn't easy!

I have an outline and some scenes finished for Ch. 4 of Merry and Karl, presuming we're still contributing one. ;)

Hey all...

I need to pull completely out of this right now. I have no desire to write, as you all probably guessed with my absence from Lit. It's nothing personal with anyone here or even here at home, but I don't feel very musey (if that's a word).

If anyone on the chain wishes to take over and run it then I encourage you to do so. My feelings will not be hurt in anyway whatsoever. I apologize to everyone.

:kiss:

Red :rose:

*yep, I am copying this and posting it on the other chain(s) too* :kiss: *sigh*

I'm making writer's baby steps... but I did want to drop in and congratulate Starrkers for the Feb. nomination for Chain Stories. :nana: :D

What is the name (link) of the Story?

I see this thread has been around since before I joined Lit.

WHat is the title of this twisted Fariy Tail?:)

I read most of it, ( I was avoiding my NaNo) and really liked most of it.

I am hoping that the Wicked Witch gets it in the end,

No, no don't tell me I want it to be a surprise!:D
Hope you voted as you went - Chain stories are always short on votes ;)

Hope you voted as you went - Chain stories are always short on votes ;)

Oh Hell I voted for every third one, now I have to go back thru them all!:(

No problem, I need to observe how you all handled the slides and curves of the stories anyway.:)

starkers I gave you and glenda(?) 5's!.

Oh Hell I voted for every third one, now I have to go back thru them all!:(

No problem, I need to observe how you all handled the slides and curves of the stories anyway.:)

starkers I gave you and glenda(?) 5's!.
Thank you, kind sir!

What! It isn't finished?:eek:

At least I still have a few chapters I haven't read yet because of my Nano.

No it's not. After writing for four alts in the SRPs, running 19 threads, rewriting a novel, running three chain stories at the same time as well as participating in Survivor 2008 where I was running several more stories...add on work, repairing my marriage, and my sister's illness, I honestly could not write anymore. I took a leave of absense (so to speak) and that meant a break from Lit, as well as writing. Even now that I'm occasionally back at Lit I do not feel ready to come back 100% to writing.

I had fun writing the twisted tale of Red Riding Hood. I'd love to do another. Any suggestions?

Back