Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Oh no... I hope she'll get well again, and soon.

* Hugs * :rose:
Thank you. :kiss: There is no cure, only ways to keep it at bay, or slow it down, hopefully.

We really need to find a way to pimp out this thread to more voters. I just had a look at the list - so many of the chapters have 4.5 or better scores, but no H beside them.

So much good writing, for so few eyes to see.
I agree. Any suggestions? And if so, we need to apply that to our poetry as well.

Best wishes for your sister. :rose:

I've got a good start on my third Ariel too. Over a thousand words. Oberon and Titania showed up and took over.
Thank you very much. :rose: I really will read the newest one. Honest. :rose:

Red, I really hope your sister's version of MS is of the sit-in-the-background variety that doesn't impinge on her life and love of it too much.
:rose:

Red, I really hope your sister's version of MS is of the sit-in-the-background variety that doesn't impinge on her life and love of it too much.
:rose:
Thank you. :rose: *hugs*

Right now it effects her in various degrees. If she tilts her head down, she gets electric shocks down her spine and into her leg. The lesions are in the back of her brain and along the back of her neck (I believe that is what my mother said). She has little to no sensation in her fingers and her arm and leg (on the right side) sometimes goes numb. She's experiencing vertigo also.

She starts steriod IV tomorrow for 5 days straight.

They are going to treat it right now as a relapse/remitting (again I think that is the phrase). :confused:

I'm still learning, and reading up on it all myself.

Thank you. :rose: *hugs*

Right now it effects her in various degrees. If she tilts her head down, she gets electric shocks down her spine and into her leg. The lesions are in the back of her brain and along the back of her neck (I believe that is what my mother said). She has little to no sensation in her fingers and her arm and leg (on the right side) sometimes goes numb. She's experiencing vertigo also.

She starts steriod IV tomorrow for 5 days straight.

They are going to treat it right now as a relapse/remitting (again I think that is the phrase). :confused:

I'm still learning, and reading up on it all myself.

God bless her. :rose: I hope it helps her significantly.

I can't recall what may have been said before, do we definitely need to do a chapter 4 for our characters? I'd prefer not to but if you really want me to, I was thinking of doing a double wedding for my characters.

My sympathies for your sister Red. I hope they can forestall it's effects for a long time. New techniques and treatments are being developed every day, so be of light heart. :kiss: :rose:

I have Chapter Four: Merry in draft form if we decide to go that route. ;)

I'm set for a fourth Angelina chapter, unwritten at this stage, but kinda necessary to finalise her story. ;)

God bless her. :rose: I hope it helps her significantly.

I can't recall what may have been said before, do we definitely need to do a chapter 4 for our characters? I'd prefer not to but if you really want me to, I was thinking of doing a double wedding for my characters.
Thank you very muches. :rose:

Hmm... would you mean a Chap. 4 for them tied in together? Or your last chapter with the other twin would be the end of them and that is where you're double wedding would be?

I'll be able to do a Ch 4 for the twins...Don't have one written yet, but it shouldn't be too hard...I know what happens... ;)

Thank you very muches. :rose:

Hmm... would you mean a Chap. 4 for them tied in together? Or your last chapter with the other twin would be the end of them and that is where you're double wedding would be?

The former. There is a chapter 3 for Ariel in the works, almost done. Then if you want a chapter four, I would do a double wedding for the two couples.

Let's aim for Chapter 4... You could do one chapter 4 tying the two girls together or you can do a Chap. 4 for both girls. I'll leave that up to you.

I'm going on vacation (starting tomorrow). I should be able to write as much as the muse allows because it'll be one heck of a long car ride. We're heading to Yellowstone and I'm in Indiana, so many empty hours. I'll have limited internet access so if I'm able to pop in I will, but I will be writing, hoping to get the final chapters for this chain started/finished, as well as get back to the other two that need some polishing... one to finish and one to get back in gear.

Thanks everyone for being patient. I really needed a Lit. life break. I apologize for holding folks up. I'm still here. :kiss:

Oh Red, I'm positively green - Yellowstone is one of my dream destinations...people think I'm odd, I don't want to visit the US to see the cities, I want to see the country.

Have fun, be stress free and take lots of pictures!

Oh Red, I'm positively green - Yellowstone is one of my dream destinations...people think I'm odd, I don't want to visit the US to see the cities, I want to see the country.

Have fun, be stress free and take lots of pictures!

I'll take loads and think of you. :rose: I want to visit overseas for the same reason. I don't want to do all the tourist cities, I want to see the things that the locals love.

Let's aim for Chapter 4... You could do one chapter 4 tying the two girls together or you can do a Chap. 4 for both girls. I'll leave that up to you.

I'm going on vacation (starting tomorrow). I should be able to write as much as the muse allows because it'll be one heck of a long car ride. We're heading to Yellowstone and I'm in Indiana, so many empty hours. I'll have limited internet access so if I'm able to pop in I will, but I will be writing, hoping to get the final chapters for this chain started/finished, as well as get back to the other two that need some polishing... one to finish and one to get back in gear.

Thanks everyone for being patient. I really needed a Lit. life break. I apologize for holding folks up. I'm still here. :kiss:

And I'm jealous about any kind of road trip. :rose: Enjoy.

:rose: You're welcome. It would be a fun trip ... us too side by side. :D

:D

Movin' right along in search of good times and good news,
With good friends you can't lose,
This could become a habit!
Opportunity knocks once let's reach out and grab it (yeah!),
Together we'll nab it,
We'll hitchhike, bus or yellow cab it!
(Cab it?)

Movin' right along.
Footloose and fancy-free.
Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me.
Moving right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
We'll learn to share the load.
We don't need a map to keep this show on the road.

(Hey, that song is sounding better Fozzie.)

Movin' right along,
We've found a life on the highway.
And your way is my way,
So trust my navigation.

California here we come, the pie-in-the-sky-land.
Palm trees, and warm sand.
Though sadly we just left Rhode Island.
(We did what?!)
(Just forget it.)

Movin' right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
Hey LA, where've you gone?
Send someone to fetch us, were in Sasketchewan!

Movin' right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
You take it, you know best.
Hey, I've never seen the sun come up in the West?

Movin' right along.
We're truly birds of a feather,
We're in this together and we know where we're going.
Movie stars with flashy cars and life with the top down.
We're storming the big town,
(Yeah, Storm is right should it be snowing?)
(Uh, no I don't think so...)

Movin' right along,
Do I see signs of men?
Yeah, "welcome" on the same post that says "come back again."
Moving right along, nice town!
Footloose and fancy-free,
You're ready for the big time...
Is it ready for me?

Movin' right along,
Movin' right along,
Movin' right along,
Movin' right along.