Our country's fetishizing of guns is revolting

What a sad, lonely life it must be to value AR ownership over the right of children to live a life free from ever-present worry about mass shootings. Those pics posted by @AlexBailey would make any feeling person weep... But not you gun fetishists. Hopefully you'll see the light before you die alone in your bunker surrounded by freeze-dried food.

Last edited:
What a sad, lonely life it must be to value AR ownership over the right of children to live a life free from ever-present worry about mass shootings. Those pics posted by AlexBailey would make any feeling person weep... But not you gun fetishists. Hopefully you'll see the light before you die alone in your bunker surrounded by freeze-dried food.
The biggest threat to our freedom is single moms and and beta fathers raising feral undisciplined male children. That and Democrat educators turning children into mentally disturbed sociopaths in our institutions of "education."

The biggest threat to our freedom is single moms and and beta fathers raising feral undisciplined male children. That and Democrat educators turning children into mentally disturbed sociopaths in our institutions of "education."
Lmao....jfc

yep... More Red Pill nonsense. You'll definitely die alone. ..Honestly, I hope you'll see the light before it's too late.

The father of Colt Gray, the teen suspect in the Apalachee High School shooting, has been arrested, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced Thursday.

Colin Gray, 54, is being charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children, GBI said. The shooting suspect has been charged with four counts of felony murder.

GBI Director Chris Hosey said at a news conference Thursday night that the charges against Colin Gray stem from "knowingly allowing his son to possess a weapon." He was in custody and being held at the Barrow County Detention Center, officials said Thursday.

His son, a student at Apalachee High School, allegedly killed four people, two students and two teachers, when he opened fire at the school in Winder, Georgia, on Wednesday morning. Nine others were wounded and hospitalized, but they were all expected to survive and "make a full recovery," Barrow County Sheriff Jud Smith said Thursday. Hospital officials said Thursday that at least seven of those nine patients had been treated and released, and at least one other remained hospitalized in stable condition.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-school-shooting-suspect-arrested/ar-AA1q4OY5

Prosecute both to the fullest extent of the law.

The father of Colt Gray, the teen suspect in the Apalachee High School shooting, has been arrested, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced Thursday.

Colin Gray, 54, is being charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children, GBI said. The shooting suspect has been charged with four counts of felony murder.

GBI Director Chris Hosey said at a news conference Thursday night that the charges against Colin Gray stem from "knowingly allowing his son to possess a weapon." He was in custody and being held at the Barrow County Detention Center, officials said Thursday.

His son, a student at Apalachee High School, allegedly killed four people, two students and two teachers, when he opened fire at the school in Winder, Georgia, on Wednesday morning. Nine others were wounded and hospitalized, but they were all expected to survive and "make a full recovery," Barrow County Sheriff Jud Smith said Thursday. Hospital officials said Thursday that at least seven of those nine patients had been treated and released, and at least one other remained hospitalized in stable condition.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-school-shooting-suspect-arrested/ar-AA1q4OY5

Prosecute both to the fullest extent of the law.
Obviously we can't make the proper biased conclusions until we can see a photo. 👍

yep... More Red Pill nonsense. You'll definitely die alone. ..Honestly, I hope you'll see the light before it's too late.
In the end we all die alone. Despite our relationships and connections throughout life, the final moments of existence are experienced in isolation. Our final moments are uniquely their own. Which of course prompts us to appreciate the relationships and experiences we have along the way and I have and do. Some day when you grow up and achieve manhood you'll understand these simple truths.

Obviously we can't make the proper biased conclusions until we can see a photo. 👍
We can be better informed if mom and dad were covered in tattoos and piercings and the kid had purple hair.:rolleyes:

What a sad, lonely life it must be to value AR ownership over the right of children to live a life free from ever-present worry about mass shootings. Those pics posted by @AlexBailey would make any feeling person weep... But not you gun fetishists. Hopefully you'll see the light before you die alone in your bunker surrounded by freeze-dried food.
We refer to "gun fetishists" on this board as "ammosexuals".
Thankfully, there are relatively few of them on here, they are sad little men of little to no accomplishment in life.
They love their firearms more than their family.

Governor Brian Kemp (R-GA) delivered the MAGA Steel Peener Substitute prayer today to the media
5KwN9m9.png

Like father like son... The Dad glorified guns, so is it any surprise his son did too? ..Of course not. It's a societal sickness.
No emotionally healthy person should want to own something that can kill dozens of people from hundreds of feet in mere seconds. Pure fucking madness. Like I said, if a neighbor spent his time making homemade poison or bombs, people would think they're fucking nuts. But not AR style guns... It's a similarly psychotic obsession but one that we've totally normalized.

Last edited:
In the end we all die alone. Despite our relationships and connections throughout life, the final moments of existence are experienced in isolation. Our final moments are uniquely their own....
So how will you be remembered?

Sadly, you'll be remembered as someone who valued the rights of adults to own a lethal plaything MORE than you valued the rights of children to be free from the constant worry of a mass school shooting.

I hope you're at peace with that. I certainly wouldn't be.

Last edited:
This nation tortures kids by incarcerating them for 12 years in the public school system. Fetishizing that torture as progress is revolting. Some victims go batshit with guns. If guns are outlawed, they'll still be going batshit. Maybe they'll burn schools down and get higher body counts.

This nation tortures kids by incarcerating them for 12 years in the public school system. Fetishizing that torture as progress is revolting. Some victims go batshit with guns. If guns are outlawed, they'll still be going batshit. Maybe they'll burn schools down and get higher body counts.
Requiring kids to be educated? Really, that's the problem? There are countless countries with K-12 public education; there's only ONE with an AR mass school shooting problem. The US.

And now you diss my gangster whitewalls!!!

Oh, the Humanity!!!

I actually have a couple of cars that gangsters would make pop.

You must be like my neighbor, 1930's resto-mobiles everywhere.

I prefer things a little newer than that. I'm going to retire in a few years and something like this is what'll be parked in the garage.

21-ww-4.jpg

Requiring kids to be educated? Really, that's the problem? There are countless countries with K-12 public education; there's only ONE with an AR mass school shooting problem. The US.
That is exactly the problem. In our failing prison schools, they're not educated. They are only required to attend.

You must be like my neighbor, 1930's resto-mobiles everywhere.

I prefer things a little newer than that. I'm going to retire in a few years and something like this is what'll be parked in the garage.

21-ww-4.jpg
Cool! ..We're talking about children dying in school shootings and you thought, "Now would be good time to show off my wealth."

Yep... You definitely suffer from an empathy deficit.

In the end we all die alone. Despite our relationships and connections throughout life, the final moments of existence are experienced in isolation.
For you it probably will be. But for the children who have died in school shootings, they died watching other children bleed out as they also cried out for their Mother or Father. Your indifference is breathtaking.

Last edited:
Back