Our country's fetishizing of guns is revolting

Cool! ..We're talking about children dying in school shootings and you thought, "Now would be good time to show off my wealth."

Yep... You definitely suffer from an empathy deficit.
It's a drug-dealer's car. Nobody without a prison education would be seen dead anywhere near one of those.

You must be like my neighbor, 1930's resto-mobiles everywhere.

I prefer things a little newer than that. I'm going to retire in a few years and something like this is what'll be parked in the garage.

21-ww-4.jpg

My taste in motor vehicles is as varied as my other tastes. I can imagine your surprise.

Not….

Rightguide will not be long remembered. I seriously doubt he will be missed, even by his blood relatives.
He has led a life of no accomplishment or achievement.
He had his one great opportunity to make a statement at the January 6th insurrection, but he had to do the dishes that day.

For seven years, I've been haunting the recesses of your troubled mind, living rent-free as an alleged ghost from your past. I’m confident that my presence will linger for years to come. Should I pass away tomorrow, I’m certain I’ll be resurrected through your superstitions, reemerging in the next new Lit persona who challenges your masculinity and dismantles your flawed ideology.

You must be like my neighbor, 1930's resto-mobiles everywhere.

I prefer things a little newer than that. I'm going to retire in a few years and something like this is what'll be parked in the garage.

21-ww-4.jpg
I thought you were on the Tim Pool retirement plan? 🤷‍♀️

So how will you be remembered?

Sadly, you'll be remembered as someone who valued the rights of adults to own a lethal plaything MORE than you valued the rights of children to be free from the constant worry of a mass school shooting.

I hope you're at peace with that. I certainly wouldn't be.
Your pressing issue at the moment is not how I'm remembered in the hereafter but how you're perceived in the here and now. There's an unsettling air of tremulous angst detectable in your posts.:sick:

Cool! ..We're talking about children dying in school shootings and you thought, "Now would be good time to show off my wealth."

Yep... You definitely suffer from an empathy deficit.

^doesn't understand the term "thread drift."

We have a right to know who he is and if he's been reengineered by the left. We need to know who his parents are as well to see if they had anything to do with him acquiring that weapon. The kid should be tried as an adult and executed and his parents slapped in prison if they are culpable in any way.

It sounds like your wish is going to be granted.

What a great Christmas present! Give your child who has already shown signs of antisocial behavior a weapon of war!

How many families were impacted by this very bad decision?

It sounds like your wish is going to be granted.

What a great Christmas present! Give your child who has already shown signs of antisocial behavior a weapon of war!

How many families were impacted by this very bad decision?
Yes, and who allowed that kid to become an anti-social nut? Charge mom as well. She saw it all happening.

^doesn't understand the term "thread drift."
oh, yes.. I get it. ..It's like kinda like when a group of people are talking about a deceased child at a wake and some callous slob interrupts and says, "hey, did I tell you guys I'm going to Hawaii next week?"

You mean like that kind of thread drift?

Yeah... major empathy deficit. You must be a joy to be around.

oh, yes.. I get it. ..It's like kinda like when a group of people are talking about a deceased child at a wake and some callous slob interrupts and says, "hey, did I tell you guys I'm going to Hawaii next week?"

You mean like that kind of thread drift?

Yeah... major empathy deficit. You must be a joy to be around.
^^^
Looks like behavioral or emotional drift:oops:

Murder is violent behavior.

You don't have to talk during it at all. But you can if you want to
So anti-social behavior only manifests itself when one speaks? Murder is considered antisocial behavior because it fundamentally violates the norms and rules that allow for peaceful and cooperative social interactions, it attacks social cohesion and therefore it is in and of itself anti-social behavior.

They look pretty much as you'd expect; poorly educated 2A nuts. Living in Atlanta Georgia where hunting buffalo for tea is commonplace.

View attachment 2387705
View attachment 2387706

Barrow county is NOT Atlanta. It's hard-right cousin-fucker rural northeast Georgia, Rebel flags adorn every trailer. 70% Trump vote in 2020. Their Congressman is Mike Collins, one of the few members of Congress more looney tunes than MTG.

That goddamned kid and his daddy are 100% MAGA. full stop.

Barrow county is NOT Atlanta. It's hard-right cousin-fucker rural northeast Georgia, Rebel flags adorn every trailer. 70% Trump vote in 2020. Their Congressman is Mike Collins, one of the few members of Congress more looney tunes than MTG.

That goddamned kid and his daddy are 100% MAGA. full stop.
What's the excuse for the illiterate legal hogwash coming out of Fulton County?

So anti-social behavior only manifests itself when one speaks?
It is a misnomer that murderers are all antisocial.

Murder is considered antisocial behavior because it fundamentally violates the norms and rules that allow for peaceful and cooperative social interactions, it attacks social cohesion and therefore it is in and of itself anti-social behavior.
Antisocietal is not antisocial.

Back