Our country's fetishizing of guns is revolting

I read a week or so ago about a group of illegals walking down the middle of a remote highway in San Diego County trying to stop and force their way onto school buses full of children. Can you imagine what might happen if some of these people ere to get on such a bus. Many of these people are criminals and terrorists and Lord only knows what they might be capable of. The government is not protecting the American people and this shit could really go sideways one of these days.

We have reached the tipping point.

We have reached the tipping point.
The Tipping Point !?

Oh, shit... Is that like your cult's version of The Rapture?

Let me guess... Instead of shaving your head and lying in neat rows in a field waiting to be beamed up, you all don fatigues, smear black paint under your eyes, then stack a dozen propane tanks in your bunker.

Then, after a small, high-energy freeze-dried meal it's time to aim your AR's through small sight holes as you scan the horizon with binoculars waiting for a sea of brown illegals to descend on your property

Geez, I hope it's not just some poor Mexican family just trying to eek out a living working on a nearby farm so your lettuce isn't too expensive that you end up putting soft-ball sized holes through.

Last edited:
The Tipping Point !?

Oh, shit... Is that like your cult's version of The Rapture?

Let me guess... Instead of shaving your head and lying in neat rows in a field waiting to be beamed up, you all don fatigues, smear black paint under your eyes, then stack a dozen propane tanks in your bunker.

Then, after a small, high-energy freeze-dried meal it's time to aim your AR's through small sight holes as you scan the horizon with binoculars waiting for a sea of brown illegals to descend on your property

Geez, I hope it's not just some poor Mexican family just trying to eek out a living working a nearby farm so your lettuce isn't too expensive that you end up putting soft-ball sized holes through.

Nope. Nothing like that at all. No clues either. You have to work it out for yourself.

Oh dear.

That is what could be considered a loophole in the laws for background checks and waiting periods.

What other simple concepts do you need help with?
It's not a loophole because there is no law that they are skirting to do what they do. They are 100% following the law.

It's not a loophole because there is no law that they are skirting to do what they do. They are 100% following the law.

So you don’t understand what a “loophole” is. ✅

Here’s an example of another loophole that you might grasp simply because it’s an issue you may care about:

“…raising the alarm about a legal loophole allowing thousands to vote in Wisconsin without showing photo identification as required by state law.”

https://nypost.com/2024/09/09/us-ne...arly-150000-to-vote-without-showing-photo-id/

In the case of laws requiring firearms background checks, private sales and gun shows are “legal loopholes”.

Comprende Kemo Sabe?

Silly boy. I'm a Democratic Party member. Infiltrate. Lol. I signed up to skew the primary vote. Think , Rob. Think.
Yes, yes, You're a "Democrat". Of course you are.

Way back when I first moved to Texas (2011-ish), I registered as a "Republican", because there was no viable Democratic party at the state level at the time. I voted in Republican party primaries to keep the extremists out (with mixed results).

The downside I was getting inundated by fringe candidate mailings featuring full color photos of aborted fetuses and urging me to fund their campaigns to "protect teh children".

It's always about "protecting teh children". Since Dobbs, though, there has been a lot less enthusiasm from you and the extreme fringe looney tunes mouth-breather contingent. Almost like you're takin' a victory lap.

"Our country's fetishizing of guns is revolting"

Does anyone else see the irony in the title?

"Revolting" is PRECISELY why the Founders wrote the 2A...

"Our country's fetishizing of guns is revolting"

Does anyone else see the irony in the title?

"Revolting" is PRECISELY why the Founders wrote the 2A...
Do you have a copy of the federalist papers with you as you stroke your gun? Or do you just play the audio book?

Do you have a copy of the federalist papers with you as you stroke your gun? Or do you just play the audio book?
I'll go with audiobook. Reading seems to be difficult for him, comprehension skillz are even worse.

I stroke my cock and oil my weapons, not at the same time.
FTR, for you gundlefuck morons, many of us STILL obtain half of our meat from hunting, yes, with a firearm.

I'll go with audiobook. Reading seems to be difficult for him, comprehension skillz are even worse.
Lol... For me to be insulted by you, would require that I have two fucks worth of respect for you or what you say.... You meet neither of my criteria.

I stroke my cock and oil my weapons, not at the same time.
FTR, for you gundlefuck morons, many of us STILL obtain half of our meat from hunting, yes, with a firearm.
Do you post your kills to Facebook?

Or is that only for Grindr?

Do you post your kills to Facebook?

Or is that only for Grindr?
I've never had a FaceFuck account, nor have I ever posted pics of any of my takes, anywhere.
Some hunters are respectful (a term you seem unfamiliar with) of our takes and weak people who believe it's OK for others to kill on their behalf.

I've never had a FaceFuck account, nor have I ever posted pics of any of my takes, anywhere.
Some hunters are respectful (a term you seem unfamiliar with) of our takes and weak people who believe it's OK for others to kill on their behalf.
Thanks for sharing your gun experiences. I'm sure someone will turn it into a fanfic shortly.

Back