Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Me? Brag? Perish the thought!

Merely stating a fact. :eek:

My muse and I have become quite the couple. Always together. :D

The lil' sweetie knows I bought her something nice for Xmas--so she's being extra good. ;)
I think I've finally figured out how to end this chapter so I suppose I'd better go do just that since mine's scheduled to be submitted today. That whole editing thing is highly overrated anyway. :catgrin:

I think I've finally figured out how to end this chapter so I suppose I'd better go do just that since mine's scheduled to be submitted today. That whole editing thing is highly overrated anyway. :catgrin:

You don' need no steenkin' editor. :catroar:

Your work is fine just the way it is. :rose:

Ha! Finished! (And with almost two hours to spare, I might add!)

I'd post that dancing nana, but I find it to be slightly creepy. Now, if someone can tell me how I'm supposed to submit this minor miracle so it doesn't get bounced...

Ha! Finished! (And with almost two hours to spare, I might add!)

I'd post that dancing nana, but I find it to be slightly creepy. Now, if someone can tell me how I'm supposed to submit this minor miracle so it doesn't get bounced...

Here is the note that Magica included which is edited from my original note:

Notes:

Dear Lit,

This is a new chapter to an existing chain story. The link to the thread discussing the chain is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=549720 . The first scheduled dates for each submission is on the first post located here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...88&postcount=1 .

This is not the typical chain story as far as numbering chapters. The first chapter, Enchanted Twelve 1, was written by RedHairedandFriendly.

The following chapters that will be submitted by other authors as well as myself, will be titled as: Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 02; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 03... Or ... Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 02 (etc...however each chapter will have a different Princesses name). Or in my case: Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 01

Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact RedHairedandFriendly through her email at Lit. redhairedandfriendly1@yahoo.com, or PM her through Lit.

I appreciate you taking a moment to read this and for considering my request.

Magica

I'd use the same note but make a few minor changes...

Notes:

Dear Lit,

This is a new chapter to an existing chain story. The link to the thread discussing the chain is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=549720 . The first scheduled dates for each submission is on the first post located here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...88&postcount=1 .

This is not the typical chain story as far as numbering chapters. The first chapter, Enchanted Twelve 1, was written by RedHairedandFriendly.

The following chapters that will be submitted by other authors as well as myself, will be titled as: Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 02; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 03... Or ... Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 02 (etc...however each chapter will have a different Princesses name). Or in my case: Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 01

Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact RedHairedandFriendly through her email at Lit. redhairedandfriendly1@yahoo.com, or PM her through Lit.

glynndah

Okay. That's pretty much what I've done. Now, how do you indicate italics in a cut and paste submission? I don't have to have them, but there are a few places where they would be better.

< i > italic text < /i >
without the spaces
OK, pray for me. I've got 425 words only and now have do mum stuff for the next four - five hours...
sigh

< i > italic text < /i >
without the spaces
OK, pray for me. I've got 425 words only and now have do mum stuff for the next four - five hours...
sigh
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :rose: I couldn't remember where the slash went.

Oh, and good luck on the mom stuff.

Here is the note that Magica included which is edited from my original note:

Notes:

Dear Lit,

The following chapters that will be submitted by other authors as well as myself, will be titled as: Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 02; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 03... Or ... Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 02 (etc...however each chapter will have a different Princesses name). Or in my case: Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 01

Magica

I'd use the same note but make a few minor changes...

Notes:

Dear Lit,

The following chapters that will be submitted by other authors as well as myself, will be titled as: Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 02; Enchanted Twelve: Milly and Mandy Ch. 03... Or ... Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 01; Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 02 (etc...however each chapter will have a different Princesses name). Or in my case: Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 01

glynndah

Doggone it!

I didn't include that epistle with my submittal.

I'll prolly get bounced again. *sigh* :(

Oops! I think I submitted mine with Quinn: ch. 5 (her number, rather than the chapter number) :eek: Perhaps a PM to the powers that be is in order...

Ok, time to tar and feather me (again). No way I'll get this done till Monday - Its Saturday and reasonable building weather, so I'm acting as builder's labourer to hubby.

Ok, time to tar and feather me (again). No way I'll get this done till Monday - Its Saturday and reasonable building weather, so I'm acting as builder's labourer to hubby.

Just don't hurt those cute lil' typin' fingers. ;)

+/- a day or two won't matter--we're all caught up in the approval process anyway.

That's what I did. Changed the title and added an explanation in the "Notes" box. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it'll work.

My fingers are still crossed over mine or I'd offer them.

So, do we have a schedule yet for the next round?

Oops! I just checked on my story. "Previewed, but needs to be submitted". :eek: I guess I forgot to push that last button... I think I fixed the problem.

Oops! I think I submitted mine with Quinn: ch. 5 (her number, rather than the chapter number) :eek: Perhaps a PM to the powers that be is in order...
*chuckles* Yes, do you want to PM Laurel? Or should I?

eta: Nevermind, I finished reading the thread and see you fixed it. :)

I'll work on a new schedule after I've gotten word from everyone having submitted their first chapter.

Last edited:
Back