Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Yeah, Mine's still not finished, hoping for some time to do that today, but I could be doing storm cleanup - we're in the middle of an unseasonal filthy weather run (including graziers alerts to move animals from exposed paddocks - that usually means snow somewhere :eek:)

I will submit before Christmas, if I have to kill the family to get some quiet time to do it!

Yeah, Mine's still not finished, hoping for some time to do that today, but I could be doing storm cleanup - we're in the middle of an unseasonal filthy weather run (including graziers alerts to move animals from exposed paddocks - that usually means snow somewhere :eek:)

I will submit before Christmas, if I have to kill the family to get some quiet time to do it!

:eek: Don't kill anyone!!! Just lock them up with the critters. ;)

Thanks for checking in. I greatly appreciate it. :rose:

Now I'm paranoid about it. Think I'll check through it this morning while it's still pending. I did look at it last night, but it was 1am when I submitted, and I think the tired eyes probably missed something :eek:

Finished(?)

Alright, sorry it's taken longer than I expected. But, I was right, that typing for extended periods of time is more taxing than I expected before I injured my hand, and that trying to type for short periods is harder than ever now that almost all my kids can read what I'm doing if they pass by while I'm writing.

*g*

Is anyone available to be a second pair of eyes before I send it off?

:cool:

Okay, someone is looking it over (ie, proofing) for me, but on reviewing it in my mind, I think I curtailed some of the scenes and transitions--which only serves me right for writing at the time of the night I was--so, I'm going to get their feedback and take another look at it sometime tomorrow evening after I get back from my folks' for Christmas, then tidy things up and submit on Wednesday...

Whew, only...2 wks overdue...that's doing a little better than I have the last few months...*sigh*

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but these are the three first chapters left to submit right? I'd like to get these in before starting the connecting chapter Enchanted Twelve 2. Thanks. :)

Dec. 6th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Elizabeth
Dec. 12th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess's Name Ch. 01 - Remec
Dec. 14th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - starrkers

Submitted this evening.

Oh, and for all of your notetaking:

Robin, Hazel, and Violet are all average height girls, toned and athletic (although Violet tends to be a mousy bookworm compared to the other two), with shoulder length brunette hair (Violet has curls to hers). Their eyes mirror their names.

They are being paired with Donal, Cathal, and Seamus--princes from a port town and city-state of Hardby--although who's with whom isn't hard and fast, yet. *g*

Having read most of the stories up so far, I think my princess is the only one that actually got to the ball! :eek:
No, it's not up yet.

Having read most of the stories up so far, I think my princess is the only one that actually got to the ball! :eek:
No, it's not up yet.

hehehe
We're on the way. There's just no dancing involved yet. Oh, and somehow I missed it on Red's front post, but the dancing is apparently optional(?) I know we have free rein for what happens to our individual Princess(es), but I had thought all twelve were eventually headed towards a common meeting ground somewhere in Angora's world where they would party/feast/dance/whatnot and then all head back to the boats and then to the portal back home.

Am I confused or what?

Submitted this evening.

Oh, and for all of your notetaking:

Robin, Hazel, and Violet are all average height girls, toned and athletic (although Violet tends to be a mousy bookworm compared to the other two), with shoulder length brunette hair (Violet has curls to hers). Their eyes mirror their names.

They are being paired with Donal, Cathal, and Seamus--princes from a port town and city-state of Hardby--although who's with whom isn't hard and fast, yet. *g*

Okay. I get Violet and Hazel, but what color is Robin? Red like the song or grey like most of the bird?

Okay. I get Violet and Hazel, but what color is Robin? Red like the song or grey like most of the bird?

Bright blue, like a robin's egg. (Although the others could work, I suppose if they'd been born on the fantastical side of the portal. *g*)

Bright blue, like a robin's egg. (Although the others could work, I suppose if they'd been born on the fantastical side of the portal. *g*)

Oh. I hadn't thought of that one. Thank you.

hehehe
We're on the way. There's just no dancing involved yet. Oh, and somehow I missed it on Red's front post, but the dancing is apparently optional(?) I know we have free rein for what happens to our individual Princess(es), but I had thought all twelve were eventually headed towards a common meeting ground somewhere in Angora's world where they would party/feast/dance/whatnot and then all head back to the boats and then to the portal back home.

Am I confused or what?

The original story says they wore out their shoes because of dancing, our stories don't have to have them dancing the night away, or meeting at a ball, that is optional. The only thing is that if you are going to have yours at a ball and you want them to interact with another sister/prince/couple that is controlled by another writer, you HAVE to make sure that the "owner" of that couple/prince/sister will have their person there.

Thanks for the notes on your person. I'm adding a link to what you wrote in the first post and if you feel the need to add more stuff, then you can click on that link and just edit your original post. :D

Oh, the only detail I think I've given Angelina is that she's "taller than most of her sisters" which is suitably vague ;)

Thanks TE.
It's now showing in the new list, and Remec's is up too.

They must've had someone workin' through the post-contest backlog. *smile* I was just popping by to say mine was up, now I'm off to read Starrkers' chapter. (New stories make me all twitchy with excitement.)

Thanks guys. :) I've added the links to the first post and we are only waiting on Elizabeth's chapter. I've PMed her a couple times to see where she is at in submitting her story, but she's not gotten back with me. I know her schedule is chaotic sometimes because of her occupation, so I'm going to hold off on a connecting chapter until Dec. 31. This gives her another 4 days to submit. If she doesn't then I'll have to make a decision to write the Princess she was going to be taking care of. I'd rather not have to do this, but if she won't/can't respond to my PMs, then I don't have a lot of choice. I've PMed her again this morning. Her last post to Lit was on the 12th and her last activity shows she was here on the 20th.

New Schedule: *subject to change...

Jan 1. - RedHairedandFriendly (possibly Lizzy's chap.)
Jan 2. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 2)
Jan 3. - MagicaPractica
Jan 4. - TE999
Jan 5. - deathlynx
Jan 6. - glynndah
Jan 7. - starrkers
Jan 8. - Remec
Jan 9. - MagicaPractica
Jan 10. - Elizabeth (or RedHairedandFriendly)
Jan 11. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 3)

Last edited:
Is anyone writing Danielle's story?

We currently don't have her covered, I don't think, unless I've missed something.

I need to borrow a prince. One who actually attends the ball and dances with one of the princesses. Anyone interested?

Possibly - Dante's a bit of a bastard and likes upsetting Angelina...

Possibly - Dante's a bit of a bastard and likes upsetting Angelina...
Oh, he doesn't need to dance or interact with my princess. I'll PM you with more details in the morning. Right now it's almost 1 am and it's my bedtime.

OK. I'll probably be asleep by your morning ;) So don't think I'm ignoring you!

Back