Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Anyone else need a picture for inspiration? I'll be happy to help. :cathappy:

After some of the images you managed to conjure in my head earlier today, I'll pass thanks :D
But wait! Come back! I haven't even started on Prince Philip! Hmmm... *ponders his "fairy tale princess"*

TE... just read your chapter. Very fun. ;) Everyone needs to know though that in his chapter, at the end he has y'all meeting dragons that talk. Just so if you wish to incorporate that into your story at some point as a memory of some sort. There isn't a lot of interaction between the other Princesses and the dragons, just some admiration of them and touching them.

Another naughty and very unique (and that's a good thing too) chapter to the chain. I have a feeling you are having a lot of fun with these characters. ;) :devil:

TE... just read your chapter. Very fun. ;) Everyone needs to know though that in his chapter, at the end he has y'all meeting dragons that talk. Just so if you wish to incorporate that into your story at some point as a memory of some sort. There isn't a lot of interaction between the other Princesses and the dragons, just some admiration of them and touching them.

Another naughty and very unique (and that's a good thing too) chapter to the chain. I have a feeling you are having a lot of fun with these characters. ;) :devil:
Oooh, dragons! That gives me an idea.

January 6th? That's next year, right? Piece of cake! Loads of time. *checks calendar* A little over a week?!? :eek:

*runs off to see if perhaps the Greek Orthodox calendar might buy her a bit more time*
Sorry, only helps if it was due on Easter ;)

I'm on track, I think :eek:

Where do the princesses run into the dragons? Are they all together?

This could be tad awkward - my princess goes from boat to ball and back again. I'll have to work in a side trip.

Where do the princesses run into the dragons? Are they all together?

This could be tad awkward - my princess goes from boat to ball and back again. I'll have to work in a side trip.

Ahh, see that is why I said... I'd give folks a copy. ;)

The dragons come to the ball. Hold on and I'll send you his copy.

Cool.
'Scuse me - wrangling kids and still on my first coffee for the day.

As a matter of fact I am. :D

I think Merry and Karl are going beyond this chain--I have plans for them.

Are my dragons causin' a ruckus?

They just want to be friendly. ;)

I hope you all enjoy my lil' tale--I added some of your characters as walk-ons just to bring the fantasy back in line with the basic plot.

Number 3's gonna be a weird one too--no surprise. :D

Tom, let me know if Quinn's part of the dragonquest. She doesn't spend much time on the dance floor, but I've got an idea about a brief encounter.

Tom, let me know if Quinn's part of the dragonquest. She doesn't spend much time on the dance floor, but I've got an idea about a brief encounter.

I have Hazel, Danielle and Cecelia in the last scene, but I can add Quinn if you like--as an intro to what you have in mind.

Or feel free to use the dragons in your own story--what ever works. :D

Happy New Year Everyone. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'll be submitting the chapter on Cecilia right after the New Year rings in. :D I'm looking forward to keeping our chain going. I'll also be introducing another after we get this one rolling again. If you're familiar with the Laresa series this new one will be something similar, but without magic, genies, and time travel. lol. :D

Happy New Year Everyone. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'll be submitting the chapter on Cecilia right after the New Year rings in. :D I'm looking forward to keeping our chain going. I'll also be introducing another after we get this one rolling again. If you're familiar with the Laresa series this new one will be something similar, but without magic, genies, and time travel. lol. :D

Happy New Year beautiful. :kiss:

Another chain huh?

No magic or time travel?

Hmmm...I'm still interested.

Just as long as there is sex. :devil:

Back