Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Ms. Glynndah, you cute witch you. ;) I sent ya PM with a question concerning the connecting chapter I'm working on.

TE - I've not had a chance to read the newest chapter you sent me. I'm sure I will though, just want to work on a few things before I sit down to relax and read. I've got some other projects going on with another writer at Lit, helping him work on some erotica and need to read those too. Y'all are keeping me busy.

I did manage to read all the newest chapters that have come out. VERY nice everyone. :D I really am enjoying the different personalities that each one of our lovely Princesses have. :D

I knew I"d missed something! Of course Danielle is yours! DOn't mind me, put it down to post Christmas fog.

Is there anything going on in the connector that would screw with us just gettnig our next chapters underway?

I knew I"d missed something! Of course Danielle is yours! DOn't mind me, put it down to post Christmas fog.

Is there anything going on in the connector that would screw with us just gettnig our next chapters underway?

I don't believe there will be anything that should mingle with your chapters. It will be similar to the first, perhaps mentioning the odd daydreams that the girls have, or the way they don't seem to recall anything that Andrew did see. If I have to "insert" your characters into the story, I'll be sure to let you know ahead of time, like I did with glynndah's Quinn earlier today.

I'll be writing more of the connecting chapter tonight or tomorrow, depending on the time and the muse and the noise level of the kids.

Feel free to start the second chapter as soon as you feel it's ready. Just let me know if you are going to submit earlier than the new projected schedule's date.

Me? Submit early?

haha.gif

I guess anything, however improbable, is possible.
But please be aware, I'm holding the school holidays excuse card again (summer holidays - long, long summer holidays).

I guess anything, however improbable, is possible.
But please be aware, I'm holding the school holidays excuse card again (summer holidays - long, long summer holidays).

;) That's fine. :rose: My kids are home right now for Christmas/New Year's Break. I'm hoping to get my chapters in while they are rambling here, there and everywhere.

I'm hoping the same, but have hubby home till Jan 7 as well, and he's the hardest to ignore :) He keeps finding fun things to do.

January 6th? That's next year, right? Piece of cake! Loads of time. *checks calendar* A little over a week?!? :eek:

*runs off to see if perhaps the Greek Orthodox calendar might buy her a bit more time*

I'll change it to "8 authors" if Elizabeth gets back in time to go on with it.

*snickers some more* Well... I have just revealed a bit more about how evil Angora is. . . I think cutting out a girl's tongue qualifies her for evil. :D
But I'm the good little witch. It says so right there.

Okay. No more badmouthing the chain creator.

Of course. Hence all the evil blackness in the background.

Angora is the bad one, right?

Back