Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Happy New Year beautiful. :kiss:

Another chain huh?

No magic or time travel?

Hmmm...I'm still interested.

Just as long as there is sex. :devil:

Yeah, this newer one will be very sexual. It will also be very important to maintain the level of personality for the main characters. I guess one could say it is similar to A Royal Sacrifice as well. The ability to use characters other create and do your best to keep their personalities a priority without fluctuating them so dramatically it makes no sense. I'll work on an opening thread for that chain later though. Right now I'd like to see Royal finish up and this one get into the third set of chapters before I launch the newest one.

Happy New Year Everyone. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'll be submitting the chapter on Cecilia right after the New Year rings in. :D I'm looking forward to keeping our chain going. I'll also be introducing another after we get this one rolling again. If you're familiar with the Laresa series this new one will be something similar, but without magic, genies, and time travel. lol. :D
*runs screaming from the thread*

Oh, I wasn't running from this story. I can't quit now. I have at least a sentence or two written down for chapter two.

I have submitted the chapter for Cecilia. Sadly I will PM Elizabeth and let her know I have done this. She will have the option of writing a chapter that would tie in with the one I submitted if she desires to, as long as it flows with the chapter I wrote. I do hope she's safe and it is just her job that deters her from being able to post at Lit and be in contact with us.

Happy New Year to everyone. :kiss:

The connecting chapter will be submitted tomorrow. If you have your chapter ready before your submission date, feel free to post here and let me know you want to submit early.

Schedule: *subject to change...

Jan 1. - RedHairedandFriendly - Cecilia Ch. 01
Jan 2. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 2)
Jan 3. - MagicaPractica
Jan 4. - TE999
Jan 5. - deathlynx
Jan 6. - glynndah
Jan 7. - starrkers
Jan 8. - Remec
Jan 9. - MagicaPractica
Jan 10. - RedHairedandFriendly
Jan 11. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 3)

Please let me know if you're needing your dates moved.

I have submitted the chapter for Cecilia. Sadly I will PM Elizabeth and let her know I have done this. She will have the option of writing a chapter that would tie in with the one I submitted if she desires to, as long as it flows with the chapter I wrote. I do hope she's safe and it is just her job that deters her from being able to post at Lit and be in contact with us.

Happy New Year to everyone. :kiss:

The connecting chapter will be submitted tomorrow. If you have your chapter ready before your submission date, feel free to post here and let me know you want to submit early.

Schedule: *subject to change...

Jan 3. - MagicaPractica
Jan 4. - TE999
Jan 5. - deathlynx
Jan 6. - glynndah
Jan 7. - starrkers
Jan 8. - Remec
Jan 9. - MagicaPractica
Jan 11. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 3)

Please let me know if you're needing your dates moved.
That's a joke, right? :catroar:

I like to mark special things as our chain progresses. Look who's number 18 in the top 20 for chain stories!

15 4.88 25 The Literotica Olympics Day 16 jthserra 07/30/04
16 4.88 16 The Russian Enterprise Ch. 07 WhiteWave48 08/02/07
17 4.88 16 AH Fantasies Ch. 04 scheherazade_79 02/13/07
18 4.88 16 Enchanted Twelve: Angelina Ch. 01 starrkers 12/27/07

19 4.88 16 A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 06 slyc_willie 07/05/07
20 4.88 16 The Russian Enterprise Ch. 10 WhiteWave48 09/06/07

I like to mark special things as our chain progresses. Look who's number 18 in the top 20 for chain stories!

15 4.88 25 The Literotica Olympics Day 16 jthserra 07/30/04
16 4.88 16 The Russian Enterprise Ch. 07 WhiteWave48 08/02/07
17 4.88 16 AH Fantasies Ch. 04 scheherazade_79 02/13/07
18 4.88 16 Enchanted Twelve: Angelina Ch. 01 starrkers 12/27/07

19 4.88 16 A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 06 slyc_willie 07/05/07
20 4.88 16 The Russian Enterprise Ch. 10 WhiteWave48 09/06/07

:eek: :D
For a very brief moment it was at number 3 on the 29th!

I'm submitting the connecting chapter in just a bit. There is no one mentioned except for the cobbler, Danielle, Cecilia, Simon, Cassius, the King/Queen/apprentice to the cobbler. . . .

In your chapters please do not have Danielle or Cecilia going off with any other Princesses/Prince in a boat. Danielle and Cecilia this time are going to be together with their Princes and Andrew.

Thanks.

Red. (if you want a copy early let me know and I'll Pm it to you)

Hmmm, since I was early on the other two, can I be a little late? :eek: I'm trying but I'm a little burned out and it's taking time. I might be ready by late tomorrow night. I just don't know.

Woo HOO for Starrkers! :rose: X 12

Hmmm, since I was early on the other two, can I be a little late? :eek: I'm trying but I'm a little burned out and it's taking time. I might be ready by late tomorrow night. I just don't know.

Woo HOO for Starrkers! :rose: X 12

Not a problem. :) Just let me know when you're ready.

You're moving up. :D :D :D

6 4.89 45 Laresa's World Ch. 10: James Darkniciad 10/23/06
7 4.89 38 Laresa's World Ch. 05: Clint Darkniciad 09/21/06
8 4.89 36 Laresa's World Ch. 11: Matthew Daniellekitten 10/26/06
9 4.89 19 AH Fantasies Ch. 19 Nirvanadragones 07/17/07
10 4.89 18 Laresa's World Ch. 19: Seymour deathlynx 01/08/07
11 4.89 18 Enchanted Twelve: Angelina Ch. 01 starrkers 12/27/07

You're moving up. :D :D :D

6 4.89 45 Laresa's World Ch. 10: James Darkniciad 10/23/06
7 4.89 38 Laresa's World Ch. 05: Clint Darkniciad 09/21/06
8 4.89 36 Laresa's World Ch. 11: Matthew Daniellekitten 10/26/06
9 4.89 19 AH Fantasies Ch. 19 Nirvanadragones 07/17/07
10 4.89 18 Laresa's World Ch. 19: Seymour deathlynx 01/08/07
11 4.89 18 Enchanted Twelve: Angelina Ch. 01 starrkers 12/27/07

Holy Shit!

Guess I should start writing part 2, eh?

Thanks TE. I figured it had begun the inevitable slide down the listings - didn't expect it to go up!

Beginning part 2 would be a snap except for four things - the husband and three kids that are still on holidays! Hubby goes back to work next week, so there's a vague hope for writing then...

Enchanted Twelve: Merry Ch. 02 'The Children of the Dragon' has been submitted.

Amazing creatures, blazing sex and colorful characters await your perusal once it's posted. :D

Woohoo - more reading! (I've had a sneak preview TE ;))

Read Cecilia's first Red, didn't get time to comment - nice start.

Sorry, Red. I'm gonna do it again :(
Had it all planned to write the story tomorrow when hubby goes back to work, but my magazine editor boss lady has let me know that my next proofreading job will start coming through tomorrow. So I don't know that I'll get the time.
The story's all finished in my head, just haven't had the "me" time to get it into print.

Sorry, Red. I'm gonna do it again :(
Had it all planned to write the story tomorrow when hubby goes back to work, but my magazine editor boss lady has let me know that my next proofreading job will start coming through tomorrow. So I don't know that I'll get the time.
The story's all finished in my head, just haven't had the "me" time to get it into print.

No worries. :rose: I'll put your date at the end and if you get a chance to write it before then, then that's fine too.

New Schedule: *subject to change...

Jan 3. - MagicaPractica
Jan 4. - TE999
Jan 5. - deathlynx
Jan 6. - glynndah
Jan 7. - starrkers
Jan 8. - Remec
Jan 9. - MagicaPractica
Jan. 11. - starrkers
Jan 12. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 3)

Also... some folks were very late so if you are too, that's okay. If anything it'd be nice to get all the second chapters in by the end of Jan. That'd follow the same pattern as the First Chapters all being done by the end of Dec. :D

Last edited:
Back