Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Just double checking...wanted to make sure I got a feel for the third connector before I went too crazy :eek:

Sorry to hear about the loss...*huggles*

Just double checking...wanted to make sure I got a feel for the third connector before I went too crazy :eek:

Sorry to hear about the loss...*huggles*

Well don't get too far ahead. The connecting chapters are important and sometimes you may see you something in another's as well as a connecting chapter that would work for yours.

Thank you. :rose: It was a long and strenous day.

Not all of us. lol... I'm late and so are a few others. There was a death in my family and though I hope to write my chapter for Cecila tonight, there is no promise it will be done. I'd rather have the connecting chapter done after everyone has submitted their second one.

So sorry for your loss Red. My sympathies. :rose:

Good to see you back, darlin'. I missed you. :kiss:

My condolences Red. :heart: :kiss:

:( All the fun people aren't posting much anymore.

My condolences Red. :heart: :kiss:

:( All the fun people aren't posting much anymore.

Thank you starrkers. :kiss:

I just didn't feel very welcomed here for a few weeks and decided that I didn't like that feeling, so I needed a small break. I'm on the other forums though, where you know you can always reach me. :) :kiss:

Thank you starrkers. :kiss:

I just didn't feel very welcomed here for a few weeks and decided that I didn't like that feeling, so I needed a small break. I'm on the other forums though, where you know you can always reach me. :) :kiss:

You're always welcome here! :rose:

We all love you, Red.

I'm just hiding from you so you don't get that red-haired temper out at me ;) - I'm working on it, really I am

(scurries back to word document)

Done!!

Just gotta get it read to make sure it flows OK and I should have it in the queue tonight (ie in the next 4 or 5 hours).

OK, it's in the queue.

The amount of time that took me, I'd better get started on Ch 3 right now, eh? ;)

OK, it's in the queue.

The amount of time that took me, I'd better get started on Ch 3 right now, eh? ;)

Congrats Starr!

Lookin' forward to readin' it sweetie. :kiss:

And don't forget Chapter 4--the whatever after wrap-up. ;D

Now I can read everyone else's part 2s :)

I haven't forgotten part 4. Just wondering what's going to happen myself, seeing as my part two ended in a different way to what I was expecting when I started it!

starrkers... :)

:rose: I love y'all too. :)

I look forward to reading it. :D I've got part of Cecilia's chapter finished. Hopefully I'll finish it up today.

Magica... :rose: I know it is tough coming up with something when nothing seems to be there. Just take a moment to focus on something either than the story. Perhaps reading the others before yours will help you with some idea that's lurking in the back of your mind. :)

My Chap. 2 for Cecilia is done. I'll work on the connecting chapter soon, but I'd like to get everyone's in before I put the connecting chapter out.

Sorry for the delay, I really thought I'd have this done by the end of the month (ie, January). Tomorrow, I should be able to finally get some rest after work and spend the rest of the kid-free day working on finishing up and getting things set in motion for part 3.

:cool:

Sorry for the delay, I really thought I'd have this done by the end of the month (ie, January). Tomorrow, I should be able to finally get some rest after work and spend the rest of the kid-free day working on finishing up and getting things set in motion for part 3.

:cool:

No worries. :) Looking forward to it. :D

It is now showing on my member page as approved, but hasn't hit the listings yet.

eta: now it has.

Last edited:
Back