Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

It's well hated so far - five votes, no comments and the lowest score of anything I've ever written.

OMGoodness! That's HOT! *shivers* starrkers quite unfair, you made my panties wet and well, it's too early and there is no one here to help me! :mad: :devil: Wait! I'm not wearing any panties. ;) :nana:

Just touching base... how are ya doing Magica and Remec?

I've managed to get the time to add several more scenes, and may be ready to submit by the end of the weekend--maybe even tomorrow *cross fingers*

Just a matter of deciding where the break for this part comes, and then hoping the characters all agree with me on it. *g*

:cool:

I've managed to get the time to add several more scenes, and may be ready to submit by the end of the weekend--maybe even tomorrow *cross fingers*

Just a matter of deciding where the break for this part comes, and then hoping the characters all agree with me on it. *g*

:cool:
Sounds good. :) Thanks for the update.

Hmm, guess I'd better start thinking about what the heck is going to happen between my two next ;)

Do we have a schedule posted for the third story?

Not yet, I've been hoping to see the final chap. 2's for a couple folks first. If we need to, we'll move into chapter 3 at the first part of March. I'll post a new schedule on or about Mar. 1.

Not yet, I've been hoping to see the final chap. 2's for a couple folks first. If we need to, we'll move into chapter 3 at the first part of March. I'll post a new schedule on or about Mar. 1.

Great. I should have something worth posting by then.

I'm typing up what I have right now and hoping to add enough to it to submit tonight. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. Well, I do, but there's not much help for it at the moment. Just keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll do the best I can. :rolleyes:

I've actually made a start on part 3. Still not totally sure where it will end up. We shall see when it's finished.

I'm typing up what I have right now and hoping to add enough to it to submit tonight. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. Well, I do, but there's not much help for it at the moment. Just keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll do the best I can. :rolleyes:

:rose: Don't rush it; I was just touching base with folks. I know the muse and life can sometimes co-exist and sometimes they can't. :rose:

:rose: Don't rush it; I was just touching base with folks. I know the muse and life can sometimes co-exist and sometimes they can't. :rose:

Thank you :rose: I like what I have so far but I can't see a way to bridge it to where I had them going. I guess I have to let go of the plot and let her pull him into the woods where they are. :rolleyes:

Heh, don't you love it when the characters take over? My plot is getting decidedly pea soup like and harder to write clearly. I had a nice simple "he's a louse and she gets dumped" plot all planned out...seems Angelina didn't like that at all and has her own ideas :rolleyes:

Back