Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

MrsDeathlynx said:
Are you doing this one more erotic than ARS?

*after getting explaination is thinking about it*
Let me know what you think, after he explains it to ya. ;) And if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but in response to this one. . .it's as erotic as you decide to make it for your couple or couples.

~ Red :rose:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Let me know what you think, after he explains it to ya. ;) And if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but in response to this one. . .it's as erotic as you decide to make it for your couple or couples.

~ Red :rose:
Well if he explained it correctly we don't really have to cover what is in the other stories, which I think will be much easier for me as the deadline can be worked over more time and such. I'm considering it if that is the case, I just have a hard time following so many people and trying to include everything from their chapters...

MrsDeathlynx said:
Well if he explained it correctly we don't really have to cover what is in the other stories, which I think will be much easier for me as the deadline can be worked over more time and such. I'm considering it if that is the case, I just have a hard time following so many people and trying to include everything from their chapters...
Understandable... in this you really only have to write your characters actions on those nights they go dancing. I'll probably do chapters that move us from one night, into the day and then back into the next night. You would be taking off from where I leave. . .every person would.

Example...

At the end of chapter one, I may have the hero following the girls through a magical forest, getting to a lake and then they all climb into a boat and are rowed over to another place, then getting off the boat and separating to do their thing.

This is where the other writer would pick up, then they'd get their characters back to the boat and I'd get them back to the other side. My chapters would reflect on what the hero guy saw. Remember if I go with Grimms' tale, he'll have an invisible cloak. People may "sense" they are being watched, but they should never see him.

Right now we have:

RedHairedandFriendly
MagicaPractica
Remec
Elizabetht
deathlynx
TE999
glynndah
(possible - - - damppanties, Black Tulip, ima6uldv8, starrkers, MrsDeathlynx)

So far the title TE came up with "The Enchanted Twelve" is really making itself a place in my mind.

Last edited:
I'd like to try. Please put my name down in the probably-possibly column.

And if I may make a suggestion. Since stories are listed as "The...", drop the "The" in the title so our story isn't lost among the gazillion "The Blank Blanks".

How about Twelve Enchantments;Twelve Enchanted Dances; Twelve Enchanted Loves; Twelve Enchanted Princesses; Twelve Under Enchantment; Each Elegant Enchantments, etc.

glynndah said:
I'd like to try. Please put my name down in the probably-possibly column.

And if I may make a suggestion. Since stories are listed as "The...", drop the "The" in the title so our story isn't lost among the gazillion "The Blank Blanks".

How about Twelve Enchantments;Twelve Enchanted Dances; Twelve Enchanted Loves; Twelve Enchanted Princesses; Twelve Under Enchantment; Each Elegant Enchantments, etc.
You're very welcome to come on board. :)

And great idea for dropping the "The" - - - Twelve Enchantments; Twelve Enchanted Loves; Twelve Enchanted Princesses. . . are very nice titles. I like them as well.

We have 12 writers if the "possible" ones come on board as definite, so if the possibles have decided they are definite, I'd like them to let me know.

Thanks,

Red

I'm waiting for some sort of inspiration to hit me, a storyline to float by or something. I'd hate to commit at then back out. :eek:

damppanties said:
I'm waiting for some sort of inspiration to hit me, a storyline to float by or something. I'd hate to commit at then back out. :eek:
I can send you the first five paragraphs if you want.

I can send you the first five paragraphs if you want.
Yes please. I'm going to sleep atm, but I'll get to it in the morning. :)

damppanties said:
What she said.
And I still haven't hunted out a copy of the origianl story to read yet.

starrkers said:
What she said.
And I still haven't hunted out a copy of the origianl story to read yet.
The offer for the first 6 paragraphs is up for you too, if you'd like. It doesn't give a lot of back ground on the family in general, but it does talk about the witch/sister/curse angle. Would you like it?

If you could do that for me too Red I would love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and...Well you get the idea. :p

As stated previously:

Prince Karl

Princess Merry

I see these two having more than a bit of fun and adventure. :D

TE999 said:
As stated previously:

Prince Karl

Princess Merry

I see these two having more than a bit of fun and adventure. :D
I've got their names on the first post already. :D Thanks. :D I look forward to a bit of fun wrapped inside some of the intrigue and suspense.

TE... do you want your Merry to be a single birth, a twin, a triplet... does it matter?

If it's ok with everyone I would like Princess Merry to remain unique.

She's not going to be your everyday princess, and I'll leave it at that. ;)

Likewise, Prince Karl will also be unique.

These two are going to have fun, encounter some weird beings and make passionate love.

Nuf sed. :D

Back