Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Yayyy! On my way to read it now!

So when do we start submittin' our Part Four's? :D
Don't you think it might be a good idea to find out what actualy happens when the curse is lifted before submitting a chapter based on events AFTER that?

You can not submit any more. Sorry you're waiting on me now. I need to write Danielle/Andrew's chapter which would be connecting 4. It'll deal with the curse and how it is lifted. (I hope...:eek: ;) )

So PLEASE no matter if you are done with your part (though how you are I'd like to know since I'm not done yet... :confused: DON'T SUBMIT EARLY!!

Thanks.

Don't you think it might be a good idea to find out what actualy happens when the curse is lifted before submitting a chapter based on events AFTER that?

Oh alright. If you insist. :D

You can not submit any more. Sorry you're waiting on me now. I need to write Danielle/Andrew's chapter which would be connecting 4. It'll deal with the curse and how it is lifted. (I hope...:eek: ;) )

So PLEASE no matter if you are done with your part (though how you are I'd like to know since I'm not done yet... :confused: DON'T SUBMIT EARLY!!

Thanks.

I promise. I can't take any more lashes with that noodle. ;)

Hey! I just looked. Quinn 3 has a little red H. I guess having them "boink like bunnies" was the right strategy. ;) Of course, it probably won't last, but I'm going to revel in it while it does.

Oh, well done! Hope it holds (I keep dropping the tenth vote on Angelina 3 so the H winks on only briefly!)

Oh, well done! Hope it holds (I keep dropping the tenth vote on Angelina 3 so the H winks on only briefly!)
I keep expecting the trolls to grab the poor little thing and drag it kicking and screaming under their bridge for who knows what ghastly fate.

I keep expecting the trolls to grab the poor little thing and drag it kicking and screaming under their bridge for who knows what ghastly fate.

The votes on my three submissions were all over the map--finally settling down to nice high scores but not enough votes for an H . :mad:

The votes on my three submissions were all over the map--finally settling down to nice high scores but not enough votes for an H . :mad:
Mine are like that too - Ch1 went ape for a while, then fell to more normal zones, Ch2 never rose and Ch3 is sitting pretty, but short on votes.

Mine are like that too - Ch1 went ape for a while, then fell to more normal zones, Ch2 never rose and Ch3 is sitting pretty, but short on votes.

I know chain stories usually don't do well, but you'd think you could get just one H.

It's frustrating, isn't it?
And I can't help you - I"ve already voted on all yours...we needed 10 authors not 7 ;)

Twins, Triplets, Aurelia, and Ariel are the only Princesses we have left needing a third chapter. How are things progressing there? I'd like to get those chapters in before completeing the fourth chapter for Andrew/Danielle, in case there are things that occur that can be used in that chapter. So death, Remec, and Magica, how we doing? :D

Mine should have posted by now...I'll have to check and see how it's doing...

not a problem, I'm still not even sure it's actually posted, I'm just assuming it has :eek:

Woohoo! Sorry there's no sex in this one though...:eek: My Modern Fairy Tale should make up for it though...as should Chapter four of the Twins...

Nicely done, DL. Liked it much.

Modern Fairy Tale? eep! I still can't get mine written, just won't come. Sex is looking doubtful for it though.

All my plotting and planning seems to be going towards Angelina Ch4 right now.

Well, my modern is almost done...then back to the book, and only back to Twins when ch. 4 is out :)

Back