Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Um, TE, unless you've suddenly changed name and all, that link's wrong :D

The Wrong Linkie...

Sorry Starr--and anyone else. :eek:

Thanks Red--on top of things as usual. :D

Well, I finally got a plot line today for Aurelia's next chapter so I'll be writing it up tonight. Got plot lines for a novel and a novel based on a short story I wrote too. Hopefully this means the writer's block is melting.

Well, I finally got a plot line today for Aurelia's next chapter so I'll be writing it up tonight. Got plot lines for a novel and a novel based on a short story I wrote too. Hopefully this means the writer's block is melting.
A couple of paragraphs and mine's done. I just have to get her out of a room with no door and back into the boat.

I have 3 children annoying me and my muse is hiding under the bed with the cat.

I had hoped to write it this week, hiding in the caravan while the kids were down in the shack - but the weather conspired against me - it's been 100degrees plus for four days and we only have cooling in the caravan...

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I have 3 children annoying me and my muse is hiding under the bed with the cat.

I had hoped to write it this week, hiding in the caravan while the kids were down in the shack - but the weather conspired against me - it's been 100degrees plus for four days and we only have cooling in the caravan...

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

:eek: You make me feel like a shiftless slacker. I have no such good excuses. I think I just wrote so much the last few months that my muse went on vacation without me.

Ah bit you got a third placing to show for that! Pity you couldn't catch the great whinging one, but I'm sure he crunched the numbers pretty well to make sure he had the drop on you.

Ah bit you got a third placing to show for that! Pity you couldn't catch the great whinging one, but I'm sure he crunched the numbers pretty well to make sure he had the drop on you.

I'm not racing against anyone but myself this year. Not even racing, just want to write good stuff more consistently.

I'm debating signing up again. Haven't made up my mind if it's a good competition or not for my writing.

I agree that the contest can both help a person and hurt a person. . . For me in 2006, it helped me complete my own mini-goals, but by the time the year was over I knew I couldn't come back and compete in 2007. Glad I didn't try too, since I was in the hospital so much during that year. I came back this year so I could work on mini-goals again. I may use my immunities this time (if I get any), I may not. I guess I'll have to decide when/if I get one.

Good luck to you Magica and to you too if you join up starrkers. :rose:

---

Sounds good death. :)

I agree that the contest can both help a person and hurt a person. . . For me in 2006, it helped me complete my own mini-goals, but by the time the year was over I knew I couldn't come back and compete in 2007. Glad I didn't try too, since I was in the hospital so much during that year. I came back this year so I could work on mini-goals again. I may use my immunities this time (if I get any), I may not. I guess I'll have to decide when/if I get one.

Good luck to you Magica and to you too if you join up starrkers. :rose:

---

Sounds good death. :)

My number came up in the lottery today and I already know where I'm using it. :D I plan to use any immunities I get and focus on just a few categories.

Good luck to you too Red! :rose:

Now you're all making me feel guilty.

One of my darlings is going to the pool with friends today, so that should cut down on the number of fights I have to referee. If I'm incredibly lucky I might get enough peace to write a bit (and you watch, I won't be able to coax the muse out from under the bed if I do :rolleyes:)

Thanks to all who voted on Merry Ch. 02 'Children of the Dragon'.

And thanks for the nice comment Red. :kiss:

I do, however, find I am two votes short of the magic 10---so if anyone is willing to share I would be most greatful. :D

Oh, and Merry Ch. 03 'Skeletons and Moonbeams' is well underway. ;)

Thanks to all who voted on Merry Ch. 02 'Children of the Dragon'.

And thanks for the nice comment Red. :kiss:

I do, however, find I am two votes short of the magic 10---so if anyone is willing to share I would be most greatful. :D

Oh, and Merry Ch. 03 'Skeletons and Moonbeams' is well underway. ;)
I think I voted already, but I'll go check, just to make sure.

Back