Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Yeah. It's playing merry hell with my network connection this arvo - the little wireless adapter keeps getting too hot.

Just submitted Aurelia's second chapter. Ariel's will be the first part of next week. I'm off to read TE's.

Yeah. It's playing merry hell with my network connection this arvo - the little wireless adapter keeps getting too hot.

Maybe a fan is in order--at least the air moves around it and dissipates the heat. ;)

I've got this little dongle thingy on an extension hanging in front of the air cooler!

I've got this little dongle thingy on an extension hanging in front of the air cooler!

And it's still overheating?

Could its cooling vents be clogged with...ummm...lessee...cat hair? :D

No cooling vents in a little adapter. Could be that it's 40C outside in the shade and about 35 inside and it's just all too much to cope with. I know how it feels!

No cooling vents in a little adapter. Could be that it's 40C outside in the shade and about 35 inside and it's just all too much to cope with. I know how it feels!

At least you can sweat!

That works out to about 110f--holy shit!

I'm surprised you haven't melted into a cute little puddle. ;) :kiss:

melt.gif

Go ahead and laugh - at least I'm not freezing my tail off!

Neither am I darlin'--I live in Florida remember? ;)

And I wasn't laughing at your predicament--just that clever emot. :D

Believe me--I know heat all too well--but I gotta admit you got me beat with those temps. :eek:

Florida has a higher humidity than here, though.
We have fry eyeballs weather (almost literally).
It's now 7pm, still high 30s outside. Hubby got home and managed to get the old semi-stuffed air conditioner on top of the caravan working. It's now bearable in here. The swamp box just wasn't cutting it!

Who else on this list has submitted their second chapter? I may have missed some of you in the thread posting that you had.

Jan 3. - MagicaPractica (submitted)
Jan 5. - deathlynx (submitted)
Jan 6. - glynndah (submitted)
Jan 7. - starrkers
Jan 8. - Remec
Jan 9. - MagicaPractica
Jan 10. - RedHairedandFriendly
Jan. 11. - starrkers
Jan 12. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 3)

Last edited:
Who else on this list has submitted their second chapter? I may have missed some of you in the thread posting that you had.

Jan 3. - MagicaPractica (submitted)
Jan 5. - deathlynx
Jan 6. - glynndah (submitted)
Jan 7. - starrkers
Jan 8. - Remec
Jan 9. - MagicaPractica
Jan 10. - RedHairedandFriendly
Jan. 11. - starrkers
Jan 12. - RedHairedandFriendly (connecting chapter 3)
Mine was submitted days ago, but no views and it's still pending. *sigh*

Back