Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

It's been a busy week! :eek: I'm updating the links for the chain. Sorry I've been lax and I've got this evening off. So after I bake a cake for the son's 9th birthday I'll try and catch up on my reading. I apologize folks for not having the time this past week.

*hands wet noodles to a volunteer*

Here is the newest schedule. :eek: See, even I have been late in writing. Darn the small amount of computer time I have.

*Enchanted Tales Ch. 3 Installments Schedule*

*subject to change

Enchanted Twelve: The Twins Ch. 03 - deathlynx - April 9
Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 03 - glynndah - April 10
Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 03 - MagicaPractica - April 12
Enchanted Twelve: Cecilia Ch. 03 - RedHairedandFriendly - April 13
Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 03 - MagicaPractica - April 14
Enchanted Twelve: The Triplets Ch. 03 - Remec - April 15

*If I've missed a chapter that you have submitted, please let me know. If I missed a writer, please let me know.

That should have changed by now :)
Yep. It had 13 votes and a score of 3.8something. Then a sweep went through. It came back to 8 votes and now has 9, and a score of 4.67.

Anyone wanna give it the lucky 10th vote?

Please?
beg.gif

"Title?": Kismith? or Kismith?) Quesla here: I'm still trying to get all the unusual character names sorted out! And who they are! I think I'll sit this one out! Just too confusing! *Wincing and doging the wet noodle!* Quesla. I'm wondering if in a next colabouration: we can make up a list of characters and colaboratively give them names; I liked the originality, but there were too many to match all the personality traits to the who, what's and wheres! and then figure their personality traits and figure out colaboratively what their reactions are going to proposed situations? I'm very anxious as to ensuring that any actions I put on a character are going to match the group's concept of the character's personality! Love & Light: Quesla

"Title?": Kismith? or Kismith?) Quesla here: I'm still trying to get all the unusual character names sorted out! And who they are! I think I'll sit this one out! Just too confusing! *Wincing and doging the wet noodle!* Quesla. I'm wondering if in a next colabouration: we can make up a list of characters and colaboratively give them names; I liked the originality, but there were too many to match all the personality traits to the who, what's and wheres! and then figure their personality traits and figure out colaboratively what their reactions are going to proposed situations? I'm very anxious as to ensuring that any actions I put on a character are going to match the group's concept of the character's personality! Love & Light: Quesla

Quesla... I'm very sorry you seem to be having issues with the computer and Lit. Or how you manuever through the website. I have repeatedly given you links to the threads where the chain story "Kismet" is being discussed and asked you to post there. Until you are able to manuever the website better, I can't promise to colaborate with you on any upcoming stories.

I am sorry. :rose:

~ Red

Very nice. :D I finally got to catch up on my reading of our story. I loved the newest chapters. You guys are wonderful. I'm biting my lip on one particular writer's work. I soooooo want to know what is going to happen next!

You guys and gals are amazing. :D :nana:

Woohoo! Got my chapter 3 written finally...You wanna take a gander Red?

Sweep's been through - Ch 3 back under 10 votes again, but the score is so much healthier!

Back