Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Schedule so far...

Enchanted Twelve: The Twins Ch. 03 - deathlynx - April 9 - Submitted
Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 03 - glynndah - April 10 - Submitted -
Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 03 - MagicaPractica - April 12
Enchanted Twelve: Cecilia Ch. 03 - RedHairedandFriendly - April 13 - Submitted
Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 03 - MagicaPractica - April 14
Enchanted Twelve: The Triplets Ch. 03 - Remec - April 15

Just checking up on folks. I hope to have Cecilia finished tonight. How is everyone doing? Any up there that submitted that I've missed? Any stories accepted that I've not linked in the first post?

eta: Cecilia 3 has been submitted.

:eek: Now I have a tangled web of a fairy tale to unwind. :eek:

Last edited:
Didn't DL submit his last week sometime? Or did I dream that bit?

Can't wait to see how you unravel this tangle, Red...then I can start figuring what will happen with Angelina ;)

Didn't DL submit his last week sometime? Or did I dream that bit?

Can't wait to see how you unravel this tangle, Red...then I can start figuring what will happen with Angelina ;)

I do believe you're right. I'll look back and see, but I'm thinkin' he did, so perhaps it has been accepted too.

Well Cecilia's chapter doesn't help anyone much but I'm willing to give it to you all early if you wish.

I'm going to be rereading all the chapters that are up right now, so I can write up the Final connecting chapter.

For those who are done with their third chapter and anxiously waiting to start their final ones (where the Princesses end up with their hero) I'll get the connecting chapter done as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Don't rush on my account. I've got a new computer to learn to drive now :D
Hubby bought me a brand spanking new laptop yesterday (wonder what he wants...)

DL was supposed to have submitted last week sometime when he let Red read it, but he got distracted and didn't get around to it until today :eek:

Definitely noodle time - I've been waiting with bated breath for DL's instalment so long I've got fishermen queued up around the block ...

I know, awful pun. It's early, I haven't had any coffee yet, OK?

Last edited:
Magica, did you know Ariel Ch2 is out of synch in the listings because it's titled as "Enchanted 12" instead of "Enchanted Twelve"?

Magica, did you know Ariel Ch2 is out of synch in the listings because it's titled as "Enchanted 12" instead of "Enchanted Twelve"?

:rolleyes: I kept looking at those damn titles and trying to figure out what was wrong and it never hit me. *sigh*

My writer's block continues, unabated. I have managed about seven pages of writing in the last month. I hope to break the spell this weekend through use of some intensive therapies. Wish me luck. I have half of Aurelia written and I'll be damned if I know what I'm going to do about the rest.

:rolleyes: I kept looking at those damn titles and trying to figure out what was wrong and it never hit me. *sigh*

My writer's block continues, unabated. I have managed about seven pages of writing in the last month. I hope to break the spell this weekend through use of some intensive therapies. Wish me luck. I have half of Aurelia written and I'll be damned if I know what I'm going to do about the rest.

I wish ya luck. :)

PM Laurel and ask her to fix it, or if you like you can submit an edit with just a title request change. :D

I was reading through them again the other day and couldn't find it at first and I knew you'd done it. Then it hit me.

My muse is playing games - I'm trying to write my instalment of Selena's Modern Fairy Tale Chain and all my muse wants to talk about is Angelina, which I don't want to write just yet, until I know what happens with all the other princesses.

I want to highlight the differences between the fairy tale happiness of some with Angelina's situation, which will not be anywhere near so simple :devil:

I know I asked this in Chicago, but I cannot recall what (if anything) was said about it...

After Danielle and Celia visit their aunt and Andrew stabs her, did they come back to the group and tell them about it?

If not, was it because they rejoined the others just in time to return home and, thus, were in the sort of autopilot mode they tend to go into when switching between worlds...or was there another reason?

If so, then I would assume this information fades into a dream like most of what they have been going through, although the level of dreaming varies from sister to sister, yes?

(I know, I'm behind schedule again. Somehow, I kept thinking the 15th was the weekend...:rolleyes:)

:cool:

I know I asked this in Chicago, but I cannot recall what (if anything) was said about it...

After Danielle and Celia visit their aunt and Andrew stabs her, did they come back to the group and tell them about it?

If not, was it because they rejoined the others just in time to return home and, thus, were in the sort of autopilot mode they tend to go into when switching between worlds...or was there another reason?

If so, then I would assume this information fades into a dream like most of what they have been going through, although the level of dreaming varies from sister to sister, yes?

(I know, I'm behind schedule again. Somehow, I kept thinking the 15th was the weekend...:rolleyes:)

It was never discussed with the others. I pictured them as being in such a rushed state they just hurried back with the group and the Princesses returned to that "trance" like state they are in when they are heading back and forth through the magical misty trail thing.

So I'd have to say, only Cecilia and Danielle and of course Andrew are going to have any vague memories of what happened. No one else should know.

It was never discussed with the others. I pictured them as being in such a rushed state they just hurried back with the group and the Princesses returned to that "trance" like state they are in when they are heading back and forth through the magical misty trail thing.

So I'd have to say, only Cecilia and Danielle and of course Andrew are going to have any vague memories of what happened. No one else should know.

Gotcha...*making notes*

Hmmm....*adding reminder to self to reread all the other parts*

Um. I think Jerome and Quinn are planning to move into that abandoned castle. I'll PM you later...

Back