Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Quinn's story was just submitted. An entire day early, I might point out. :cathappy:

Why thank ya. ;) :p

Are you up because you can't sleep, or you just don't wanna?

Just got home from work. Need an hour or so to wind down before bed. Plus I have much on my mind. Great opportunity for a new condo, and I'm buying a new van Thursday. Also, I got my first ever 0% credit card with no annual fee. I guess my credit has finally recovered from a lifetime of abuse.

Just got home from work. Need an hour or so to wind down before bed. Plus I have much on my mind. Great opportunity for a new condo, and I'm buying a new van Thursday. Also, I got my first ever 0% credit card with no annual fee. I guess my credit has finally recovered from a lifetime of abuse.

I see. That is quite a lot to think about some big decisions. Mine is the typical how to rob Peter to pay Paul, that and I thought I'd try to write, but nothin' is happening in that regards. I really have no muse at the moment. Maybe later this morning after I wake up a bit. Congrats on the credit as well. I know that's a tough hole for people to get out of. We're about midway in reaching a good rating and sliding back into a red pit. :rolleyes:

I see. That is quite a lot to think about some big decisions. Mine is the typical how to rob Peter to pay Paul, that and I thought I'd try to write, but nothin' is happening in that regards. I really have no muse at the moment. Maybe later this morning after I wake up a bit. Congrats on the credit as well. I know that's a tough hole for people to get out of. We're about midway in reaching a good rating and sliding back into a red pit. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about yours, trust me, I can identify. :eek: I'm hoping the credit hits a high point right when I take out my home loan. Sadly, at 42 I'll be a first-time home buyer, and without much in the way of savings, I need to score a really low rate to make up for a lifetime of poor financial choices. :(

On the bright side, I'll have a place really close to the Lit-together if anyone wants to get out of the hotel next year (and I won't have the major road trip to make). Plus I've got the cool, comfy bed (that's just the right height for nice, long, slow massages :devil: ).

Sorry to hear about yours, trust me, I can identify. :eek: I'm hoping the credit hits a high point right when I take out my home loan. Sadly, at 42 I'll be a first-time home buyer, and without much in the way of savings, I need to score a really low rate to make up for a lifetime of poor financial choices. :(

On the bright side, I'll have a place really close to the Lit-together if anyone wants to get out of the hotel next year (and I won't have the major road trip to make). Plus I've got the cool, comfy bed (that's just the right height for nice, long, slow massages :devil: ).

There is a light at the end of every tunnel, just some tunnels are longer than others. We'll get there; it is just a matter of discipline. Mainly my part. :eek: I have a hard time saying "no". lol...

I hope it works out for you. Will it be closer to work as well? Or with your job does that really matter?

There is a light at the end of every tunnel, just some tunnels are longer than others. We'll get there; it is just a matter of discipline. Mainly my part. :eek: I have a hard time saying "no". lol...

I hope it works out for you. Will it be closer to work as well? Or with your job does that really matter?

Won't make a difference, but it'll be closer to my daughter....that's all that matters.

You'll probably have to twist my arm... Yeah right. lol :D

Actually, I phrased that poorly (I guess I am getting tired). It should have read, "Just wait until I coax you into trying the vibrating bed for a massage." I can't wait to try that out...it's pretty nice just when you're laying on it. Expensive stuff rocks! :D

Actually, I phrased that poorly (I guess I am getting tired). It should have read, "Just wait until I coax you into trying the vibrating bed for a massage." I can't wait to try that out...it's pretty nice just when you're laying on it. Expensive stuff rocks! :D

LOL. I'm glad you are enjoying it and it does all that you need it to do. :D

Back