Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Lizzy I've included Cecilia's blindness in my story, touching barely on it with a line in the part where they are in the gardens and then again when they are walking in the "trance like" state. If you want to read these two lines in the text of the story before I submit in Dec. let me know.

~ Thanks,

Red

Oh and I don't think you'd have to put your story on hold, unless there are some things you too are wondering about? :confused: If so feel free to ask. :)

I have half a plot bunny, flopping around my head.
Question: Is it OK if my prince (still nameless, may remain that way yet) can do magic, and is kinda in cahoots with the evil sister? This is more a sidebar than a storyline, so it doesn't matter if I can't do it.

starrkers said:
I have half a plot bunny, flopping around my head.
Question: Is it OK if my prince (still nameless, may remain that way yet) can do magic, and is kinda in cahoots with the evil sister? This is more a sidebar than a storyline, so it doesn't matter if I can't do it.
Well, I know that in the end only one prince can be the truly evil (no redemption) one and Elizibetht has that one claimed...

starrkers, if you choose to go that route, that is fine, but I'll need to work with you possibly a bit more if he's going to be in cahoots with Angora. I'd need to be in on your plot ideas as well as you being in on mine. If that's okay with you, then that's okay with me.

We'd want to be true to the characters personalities, both Angora's and your currently nameless Prince's.

Everyone. . .

Please be sure to send me a PM/email/IM concerning all pertinent details you want to see included in the cheat sheet. These should include such things as personality traits, physical appearances, likes/dislikes if you name some in your story, the name of your Prince's Kingdom, as well as any reoccurring roles (and their physical features) of "side" characters you may have in your story.

Thanks. :)

A heads up ... I am currently in the process of packing and moving. I will not have internet service after Thursday. Then I won't have it again until the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Hmm. OK, that might get a bit too damned complicated - it's probably easier to just have him taking advantage of a cool situation (from his point of view, anyway)
I've always wondered: what happens to the girls after it's all found out and solved? They enjoyed their night forays on some level, what's to become of them now? Particularly the ones that didn't remain... "chaste".

starrkers said:
Hmm. OK, that might get a bit too damned complicated - it's probably easier to just have him taking advantage of a cool situation (from his point of view, anyway)
I've always wondered: what happens to the girls after it's all found out and solved? They enjoyed their night forays on some level, what's to become of them now? Particularly the ones that didn't remain... "chaste".

I too have thought of this. If everyone has it in them... we can write a fourth chapter concerning each Princess. This one could tell if they go to the Prince's world, or the Princesses and what becomes of them.

Just a quick hi to let you all know I'm still around.... sorta. Transition of moving, so I can't be online very much, plus this signal is low because it's not mine. lol

Are we allowed battery powered sex toys?
If not, my guy is gonna have to be a tad magical ;)

starrkers said:
If not, my guy is gonna have to be a tad magical ;)
I think she said the princes' lands could be as enchanted as necessary. And surely battery-powered sex toys fall under "necessary".

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Please be sure to send me a PM/email/IM concerning all pertinent details you want to see included in the cheat sheet. These should include such things as personality traits, physical appearances, likes/dislikes if you name some in your story, the name of your Prince's Kingdom, as well as any reoccurring roles (and their physical features) of "side" characters you may have in your story.

I'm still developing such things to pass along for my Princesses, should anyone need them for a cameo or such, but I was also wondering about some of the background details:

Are any of the Princes going to be related? (ie, maybe younger brothers not in line for a throne)
Is there a major domo for the main castle?
What about king's/queen's adviser(s)?
Does Angora have lackeys or servants she likes to use?
How much of what goes on 'over there' is remembered, did we decide or is that a variable thing from princess to princess?
Is there a time differential to explain why the shoes (dresses, etc) are in such disrepair? Or is it just a matter of them wearing things to go traipsing about in that weren't actually designed for any sort of practical use beyond keeping your feet warm in a castle?

Just a few thoughts... :rolleyes:

:cool:

Another question: What style of ball gown are we talking - something hooped like Glynndah's av, or what? What kind of undies do these girls wear?
Are we going for historical accuracy at all (if so, what period are we talking?) or are bikini briefs and such allowable?

eta: Just noticed in the first post, red section; you have me down as having Quinn (who's Glynndah's) not Angelina. My only description of my girl so far is she's very attractive and not very bright...

starrkers said:
Another question: What style of ball gown are we talking - something hooped like Glynndah's av, or what? What kind of undies do these girls wear?
Are we going for historical accuracy at all (if so, what period are we talking?) or are bikini briefs and such allowable?

eta: Just noticed in the first post, red section; you have me down as having Quinn (who's Glynndah's) not Angelina. My only description of my girl so far is she's very attractive and not very bright...

The "once upon a time" stories I remember reading as a child didn't dwell on the undies question. I think we can make things up as needed. (At least I'm going to.)

glynndah said:
The "once upon a time" stories I remember reading as a child didn't dwell on the undies question. I think we can make things up as needed. (At least I'm going to.)
*wonders what's under the hoopskirt then* ;)

Woo hoo! Came up with five of my six story plots this morning. Just not sure how to end one.

Red,

Are you going to take what we've written and tie it all together in the final chapter, or do we need to somehow definitively end what is happening to our characters with our third story? I've got real romances going between my couples and I'd like to see them actually end up together?

Where the heck is our flame haired fearless leader anyway?

She said she'd be back on line after Thanksgiving but the toikey's all been et.

The ship is drifting--where's the Captain?

(A question: Are the dates for our chapters submittal dates or posting dates? If they're posting dates, we better submit a good 7 days ahead of time) ;)

Well, it's possible that the move took longer than expected...Hopefully all is well with her...

TE999 said:

(A question: Are the dates for our chapters submittal dates or posting dates? If they're posting dates, we better submit a good 7 days ahead of time) ;)

I would assume submitting because we really have no control over the date it's posted. :rose:

Okay what did we decide was going to be the actual title of the story.... obviously we have different chapters of it but I lost the posting that told us what the title was going to be....

And I am fairly certain I have mine finished... I have to find someone to proof read it for me.

~ L

TE999 said:

It better be submittal date - I've got buckley's of making it otherwise. My plot is still fermenting (or is that rotting?)

Elizabetht said:
Okay what did we decide was going to be the actual title of the story.... obviously we have different chapters of it but I lost the posting that told us what the title was going to be....

And I am fairly certain I have mine finished... I have to find someone to proof read it for me.

~ L

Looking at page one of this thread, it appears that the set up of the titles is to be...

Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01

so mine would be...

Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 01
Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 02
Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 03

Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 01
Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 02
Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 03

Are we writing three chapters for each girl? Hell now I am lost.....

I am trying to figure out which chapter I am actually writing... per the line up I don't know if I am writing chapter 4 or 3

MagicaPractica said:
Looking at page one of this thread, it appears that the set up of the titles is to be...

Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01

so mine would be...

Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 01
Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 02
Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 03

Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 01
Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 02
Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 03

Ohhh we are naming it after the girl's name... gotcha

Answers to a lot of questions, and perhaps offering up more for you...

starrkers said:
If not, my guy is gonna have to be a tad magical.

*snickers* Magical or Battery operated. ;) However you wish to do it, is up to you.

Remec said:
I'm still developing such things to pass along for my Princesses, should anyone need them for a cameo or such, but I was also wondering about some of the background details:

Are any of the Princes going to be related? (ie, maybe younger brothers not in line for a throne)
Is there a major domo for the main castle?
What about king's/queen's adviser(s)?
Does Angora have lackeys or servants she likes to use?
How much of what goes on 'over there' is remembered, did we decide or is that a variable thing from princess to princess?
Is there a time differential to explain why the shoes (dresses, etc) are in such disrepair? Or is it just a matter of them wearing things to go traipsing about in that weren't actually designed for any sort of practical use beyond keeping your feet warm in a castle?

Just a few thoughts... :rolleyes:

:cool:

Princes related: If two writers are willing to make their Princes related that is fine, or if one writer who has multiple Princesses wishes to make their Princes related that is fine too. Just remember there is no incest in the story. :D

Major domo? Not at this time. Though the major evil is Angora.

King/Queen advisors? Not at this time. The story pretty much revolves around the girls, so the Kind and Queen are pretty much advising each other, more than going to some sort of counsel.

Angora lackeys? I have not named any. The opening story just reveals that she's stuck in her world and can't cross over. I've left her side pretty much bare, so we could focus on the girls and their stories. Angora's can come out as the story flows, if you have ideas and would like to share them with me, then that is great. For now Angora's involvement will mainly be when I have to write up the connecting chapters.

Memories? That is up to you. I have written that some girls day dream, and it can be assumed they day dream about their "dreams" they are having, but it wouldn't have to be.

Worn shoes/dresses? Again, this has never been explained. I see it as perhaps the magic of the world wears on clothes that are not made from that world? (Possible?)

starrkers said:

Style of dress: I saw this as medival type dress. Kinda like Cinderella (hoops optional). Undies again... pantaloons if you wish, or nothing, up to you. This is all fantasy, nothing really historical at all, but as a general idea I'd stay away from bikini briefs because those would be more modern time clothing.

I've fixed the first post. Sorry about that. :eek:

MagicaPractica said:
Woo hoo! Came up with five of my six story plots this morning. Just not sure how to end one.

Red,

Are you going to take what we've written and tie it all together in the final chapter, or do we need to somehow definitively end what is happening to our characters with our third story? I've got real romances going between my couples and I'd like to see them actually end up together?

I'm thinking... and would like everyone to chime in here...

We write a final fourth chapter for all characters. This chapter would be written after the hero tells all to the King and Queen and the curse unlocked (still working on that). The girls would realize their dreams were real and make a decision on where they go... do they live in their world, bringing their Prince with them, or retire to their Prince's kingdom? I think a fourth chapter would do that job well in ending their story. Opinions please?

TE999 said:

I'm here TE. :) Moving a family of five takes a while. ;)

Those dates are days you are to submit your story to Lit.

Elizabetht said:
Are we writing three chapters for each girl? Hell now I am lost.....

I am trying to figure out which chapter I am actually writing... per the line up I don't know if I am writing chapter 4 or 3

Three chapters (at least) for each girl, because we are dealing with three nights of our hero trying to find the way to break the curse (which I'm still working on). A fourth chapter is what I need everyone to chime in on, because it would be a final way to end each girl's story, as to what happens to her after the curse is broken.

eta... I have added a new section to the first post... it provides links to posts that have answered some questions that I've answered throughout the thread. Easier to post links instead of copying and trying to word it out again.

Last edited:
Back