Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Evening folks. :)

Dec. 3rd is approaching quickly... just a few hours away for me.

I'll be submitting the story around midnight Eastern time (Indiana, USA).

Mine will be Enchanted Twelve 1 (hopefully they won't put the word "Ch" in front of it.) :eek:

RedHairedandFriendly said:

Mine will be Enchanted Twelve 1 (hopefully they won't put the word "Ch" in front of it.) :eek:

Expect the unexpected, O' flame tressed Leader.

Once a story enters the gaping maw of submittals most anything can happen. :D

I got a direct answer from Laurel about this one a while back. You have to specifically note in the moderator section that you don't want Ch/Pt/etc. added to a title with a number, or Ch. is automatically put in there.

Make sure you put that note in there before you hit the submit button!

( actually, as long as you see this fairly quickly, editing it from your author page is only going to set you back a few hours at most even if you do submit it without the note )

You should probably add that to the cheat sheet too.

Darkniciad said:
I got a direct answer from Laurel about this one a while back. You have to specifically note in the moderator section that you don't want Ch/Pt/etc. added to a title with a number, or Ch. is automatically put in there.

Make sure you put that note in there before you hit the submit button!

( actually, as long as you see this fairly quickly, editing it from your author page is only going to set you back a few hours at most even if you do submit it without the note )

You should probably add that to the cheat sheet too.

Yeppers. :) I included a long note. lol... One explaining the concept of the chapters. Hopefully it'll be read and understood. lol :D

I was exhausted last night so the story has gotten submitted this morning. :D

I added a bit to the first post. Please note the red ink. Also remember you MUST PM me your characters details so I can add them to the cheat sheet, or you can post them in the thread and I will put a link to your post in the cheat sheet. Then you can come back to that post and add to the characters' post so it's always updated. Either way works for me, but I need the details you feel are important sent to me one way or another. Thanks. ~ Red. :rose:

Enchanted Twelve 1 is out. :D

Projected Dates:

Dec. 3rd - Enhanted Twelve 1 - Red (submitted Dec. 3)
Dec. 4th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica (submitted)

Dec. 6th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Elizabeth
Dec. 7th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - deathlynx
Dec. 8th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - TE999
Dec. 9th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - glynndah
Dec. 10th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - starrkers
Dec. 11th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica
Dec. 12th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess's Name Ch. 01 - Remec
---

Please let me know if you're needing your dates moved.

Last edited:
Red's Personal Cheat Sheet. . .

This is the post I will be using to "add" to my characters' details. If you go to the first post in the thread and click "Red's Personal Cheat Sheet" you can be directed to this post and read the latest details I feel are important if a person needs to use my character in their story for a brief scene. *more details coming*

Princess: Danielle - oldest; feels as if she should be able to protect her sisters and her parents from the dreams, but can't. She's been hurt in the past by a former lover, and tries hard to be bitter toward men that interest her. (blond curly hair, blue eyes)

Cobbler: Andrew - sworn to find out the cause of the worn slippers.

Prince in Oarthland: Simon

Last edited:
Just a quick touch base post...

I'm curious as to how we are doing on Submission dates. :) By the schedule we should have by the end of today 3 stories submitted. Mine, Magica, and Remec (tonight). Will folks be meeting their dates, or do I need to adjust the schedule?

I'm going to be a few days late. I developed a case of tenosynovitis in my left hand earlier in the week; and, despite what it might seem, my one-handed typing is not so great that I can finish up by tonight. (Plus, I've had a lot of unexpected errand running to do.)

Sorry :eek:

:cool:

Remec said:
I'm going to be a few days late. I developed a case of tenosynovitis in my left hand earlier in the week; and, despite what it might seem, my one-handed typing is not so great that I can finish up by tonight. (Plus, I've had a lot of unexpected errand running to do.)

Sorry :eek:
:cool:
No worries. :kiss:es for you hand. :kiss:

I'll move you down to Dec. 12. A full week for you to heal. :kiss: If you find yourself ready to submit before that day then feel free and submit on one of the same days someone else is. Since the stories don't interlock with each other they can be submitted on the same day. I just have the schedule as a general guideline.

Just a quick touch base post...

I'm curious as to how we are doing on Submission dates. :) By the schedule we should have by the end of today 3 stories submitted. Mine, Magica, and Remec (tonight). Will folks be meeting their dates, or do I need to adjust the schedule?

Also please remember, your story should end with either you getting the Princess back to the boat, or back to the shore of the river. I'll pick up there and get them back to the castle, then back to the shore/boat at the end of my chapter.

Projected Dates:

Dec. 4th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica
Dec. 5th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Remec

Um, not sure how I'm gonna go. Coming up to the end of the school year and I'm required to be in 14 places at once (which I did allow for) and having major thunderstorm issues here - we're getting at least one big storm a day and I have to shut down the pooter for several hours at a time (which I didn't allow for). The weather forecast is for this to continue at least for another three days. :rolleyes:

starrkers said:
Um, not sure how I'm gonna go. Coming up to the end of the school year and I'm required to be in 14 places at once (which I did allow for) and having major thunderstorm issues here - we're getting at least one big storm a day and I have to shut down the pooter for several hours at a time (which I didn't allow for). The weather forecast is for this to continue at least for another three days. :rolleyes:

Well, you've got till the 10th, so if you can't as that date gets closer let me know. :D Again this isn't set in stone. The way a chain story works for lit is I have to give them a schedule and a thread where they can see the chain. So we can adjust the schedule accordingly. I just need all the first chapters in before I write the second. :)

Mine's due on the 9th, hmmm? Perhaps I should begin writing...

Enchanted Twelve 1 is out. :D

Projected Dates:

Dec. 4th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica (submitted)

---

Please let me know if you're needing your dates moved.

If you could back me up a day or two, I'd really appreciate it. I've had company all weekend (which seems to have started on Thursday)...

I swear the 9th was a lot farther away just a few days ago.

Yeah, same with the 10th. Someone's been screwing with my calendar!
Hey, does this mean I'll wake up tomorrow and it'll be Christmas??????

I submitted my first chapter yesterday...I'd thought I was on the 8th? *shrug*

*grins*

No worries on the dates, remember these were just tentative so we could start the chain. Following is the new submission dates:

Projected Dates:

Dec. 4th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica (submitted Dec 3/4)

Dec. 7th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - deathlynx (submitted Dec. 8th)
Dec. 8th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - TE999 (submitted Dec. 7th)

Dec. 13th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - glynndah
Dec. 14th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - starrkers

Last edited:
I submitted 'Merry: Ch. 01' on the 7th since I knew Lit would be down on the 8th.

Hard at work on Ch. 02 as we speak.

More mythical creatures--and lotsa sex. ;)

Looking forward to reading everyones submissions. :D

I submitted 'Merry: Ch. 01' on the 7th since I knew Lit would be down on the 8th.

Hard at work on Ch. 02 as we speak.

More mythical creatures--and lotsa sex. ;)

Looking forward to reading everyones submissions. :D

Thanks! :) Updating the list. :)

Back