Twist a fairy tale with me. . . chain story idea

Red's back!!! :nana:
Hope the moving mayhem's dying down for you.

(and *bump* :D)

Thanks starrkers, :rose:

The house looks a bit more lived in than just moved in, though there is still a lot to go. I attempted to hang curtain rods this morning and then said... "Screw it." :cool:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Thanks starrkers, :rose:

The house looks a bit more lived in than just moved in, though there is still a lot to go. I attempted to hang curtain rods this morning and then said... "Screw it." :cool:

You rang?

Oh, sorry, instinctive habit and all that. ;) :devil:

:cool:

lol... careful... I just found out you are in an SRP with me. :devil: Hee hee heee heeeeeeee... :devil:

Ooooh...which one is this? I'm in so few at the moment. :rolleyes:

Thru the Myst... ;) I'm your GM. :devil:

Ahhh...this should be interesting. Reminds me, I need to get caught back up on your American Gods RP. Is it still ongoing or have y'all wrapped things up for now?

Remec said:
Ahhh...this should be interesting. Reminds me, I need to get caught back up on your American Gods RP. Is it still ongoing or have y'all wrapped things up for now?

It's still going. It was slow there because of holidays and my moving. I posted there this morning. Idun's in trouble and her family heritage is being revealed. :D Hop to it... catch up. ;)

So, is this three separate, agonizingly long, epic chapters of over 750 words our poor victims have to slog through or a neat manageable tidy little package of three reasonably proportioned tales, all bundled together in one chapter for the enjoyment of our loyal readers?

Not that I really care which, mind you. :cathappy:

glynndah said:
So, is this three separate, agonizingly long, epic chapters of over 750 words our poor victims have to slog through or a neat manageable tidy little package of three reasonably proportioned tales, all bundled together in one chapter for the enjoyment of our loyal readers?

Not that I really care which, mind you. :cathappy:

Well... the way you worded that shows you're leading more toward the second option. lol...

I was thinking three chapters, but again if others want to chime in then feel free. :) I'm workable. Opinions are welcomed.

The reason I went with three chapters (at least) was because it would give the hero guy time to come back to the world where the king and queen are and reflect on what he's seen.

Well... the way you worded that shows you're leading more toward the second option. lol...

I was thinking three chapters, but again if others want to chime in then feel free. :) I'm workable. Opinions are welcomed.

The reason I went with three chapters (at least) was because it would give the hero guy time to come back to the world where the king and queen are and reflect on what he's seen.

Ummm, I thought we were doing three chapters. I'm assuming I'm only submitting one on Sunday. That's all I've written.

MagicaPractica said:
Ummm, I thought we were doing three chapters. I'm assuming I'm only submitting one on Sunday. That's all I've written.

We are unless everyone thinks that's too much. I think three is the way to go, but I'm not god and need everyone on board.

I'm heading to bed, so just to put this to rest before I go there... It is three chapters, four if we all think it would be possible to write one that would give a final ending to each girl's story. That one can still be talked about and tweaked.

So we'll stay with the original three chapters for each girl, each chapter focusing on a night that was spent in the magical world of their Princes.

We are unless everyone thinks that's too much. I think three is the way to go, but I'm not god and need everyone on board.

You aren't? Of this chain maybe. ;)

Welcome back ye maiden of the flaming tresses.

3 chapters suits me fine. I have a lot more weirdness for my characters to experience. :D

Sweet Dreams Red!

TE999 said:
You aren't? Of this chain maybe. ;)

Welcome back ye maiden of the flaming tresses.

3 chapters suits me fine. I have a lot more weirdness for my characters to experience. :D
Thanks TE. lol... I posted just seconds before you. It's three. :) I'll be god for now. :eek: :kiss:

Three's fine with me, especially if I don't have to submit them all at once.

glynndah said:
Three's fine with me, especially if I don't have to submit them all at once.
No, not all at once. One chapter at a time. There should be a schedule on post one. *runs to check*

Dec. 3rd - Enhanted Twelve (Working on Title for this one)
Dec. 4th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica
Dec. 5th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Remec
Dec. 6th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Elizabeth
Dec. 7th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - deathlynx
Dec. 8th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - TE999
Dec. 9th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - glynndah
Dec. 10th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - starrkers
Dec. 11th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica

This schedule is for the first night the girls are frolicking with our hero guy following them.

Umm, just to throw a mild spanner in the works - to what timezone does the submission date refer? Remember, I'm up to 19 hours ahead of some of you and I don't want to screw it up.

No, not all at once. One chapter at a time. There should be a schedule on post one. *runs to check*

Dec. 3rd - Enhanted Twelve (Working on Title for this one)
Dec. 4th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica
Dec. 5th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Remec
Dec. 6th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Elizabeth
Dec. 7th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - deathlynx
Dec. 8th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - TE999
Dec. 9th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - glynndah
Dec. 10th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - starrkers
Dec. 11th - Enchanted Twelve: Princess’s Name Ch. 01 - Magica

This schedule is for the first night the girls are frolicking with our hero guy following them.

:eek: I'm confus-ed. I thought it was said at some point that they would have known their guys for about two weeks before the start of these stories? Did that change at some point that I missed?

Nope, Magica, you have it right. The first chapter is the first night the Queen's spy is following to find out what is going on.

starrkers said:
Nope, Magica, you have it right. The first chapter is the first night the Queen's spy is following to find out what is going on.

Thank you, :rose: I'm trying to juggle too many stories right now. :rolleyes:

starrkers said:
Umm, just to throw a mild spanner in the works - to what timezone does the submission date refer? Remember, I'm up to 19 hours ahead of some of you and I don't want to screw it up.
Oh, I didn't think of that. I'm thinking Eastern United States Time in Indiana, USA. :eek:

Whew! For some reason I had it in my head I had to submit mine on December 3. Now I've got days more to procrastinate.

I mean, research and fine tune. :cathappy:

Back